All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- May 6 2017 - Obscura Day| Secrets in Stone: Symbols and Iconography of Green-Wood Cemetery - Green-Wood Cemetery
- May 6 2017 - Lighthouse History Walking Tour - National Lighthouse Museum
- May 7 2017 - Brooklyn Navy Yard: Past, Present & Future Tour - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- May 8 2017 - Tea & Talk: “The Jazz Age” - Cooper Hewitt, National Design Museum
- May 8 2017 - NYC x Design: Behind-The-Scenes Walking Tour of the New York Wheel SOLD OUT - Staten Island Museum
- May 9 2017 - Welcome to Your World: A Conversation - Rizzoli Bookstore
- May 10 2017 - Design at MoMA | Items: Is Fashion Modern? with Paola Antonelli - Museum of Modern Art
- May 10 2017 - An Apprentice Boat Builder in Japan - Japan Society
- May 12 2017 - Inside Industry Tour: New Lab - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- May 16 2017 - Hal Rubenstein: Red Carpet Style - Museum at FIT
- May 17 2017 - The Final Season of the Gilded Age - New-York Historical Society
- May 20 2017 - In the Footsteps of Edgar Allan Poe: A Walk From Poe Cottage to High Bridge - The Bronx County Historical Society
- May 21 2017 - Brooklyn Bridge: 8th Wonder of the World Walking Tour - Prospect Heights Brainery
- May 21 2017 - Circumnavigate the Isle of Staten - National Lighthouse Museum
- May 23 2017 - The Changing World of Luxury Retail - Museum at FIT
- May 23 2017 - Hamilton Avenue Marine Transfer Station - Open House New York
- May 27 2017 - Brooklyn Navy Yard : Past, Present & Future Tour - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- May 28 2017 - Brooklyn Navy Yard: Past, Present & Future Tour - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard