All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- May 25 2017 - The Vodka Contract: Rediscovering Vodka in the Heart of Polish Brooklyn - Museum of Food and Drink
- May 25 2017 - Black Earth, Red Earth, and Lumpy Beer: The Cuisine of Ancient Egypt - Prospect Heights Brainery
- May 27 2017 - UMAMI: A Yummy Tour of Little Tokyo WAIT LIST ONLY - Prospect Heights Brainery
- May 28 2017 - Exploring the Secret Eats & Gritty Past of Chinatown -
- May 31 2017 - Selected Shorts: Shaken and Stirred with Amy Stewart - Symphony Space
- Jun 1 2017 - Author @ the Library: "Making Sense of Food Waste" - New York Public Library—Mid-Manhattan Library
- Jun 2 2017 - World Science Festival | Better Cooking Through Chemistry SOLD OUT -
- Jun 3 2017 - World Science Festival | Chemistry Baker's Apprentice SOLD OUT -
- Jun 4 2017 - Sake & Cheese Pairing - Japan Society
- Jun 5 2017 - The History of Garlic: From Medicine to Marinara - The New York Academy of Medicine
- Jun 5 2017 - Annual Sake Lecture & Tasting: 20th Anniversary - Japan Society
- Jun 11 2017 - Astoria: Taste of the World - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 14 2017 - Book Talk: "Ancient Brews: Rediscovered and Re-Created" - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Jun 18 2017 - Whiskey Wars Factory Tour! - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Jun 24 2017 - Generation Bridge Summer White Ball -