All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 25 2017 - Transplanted Cuisine: A talk with Food Mavens Sarah Lohman and Eve Jochnowitz - Museum at Eldridge Street
- Apr 27 2017 - Hidden Wonders of Korea -
- Apr 28 2017 - Cider and Ale Tasting! - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Apr 28 2017 - What to Eat for How You Feel - New York Open Center
- Apr 29 2017 - Independent Visions Curatorial Talk & Reception - Scandinavia House: The Nordic Center in America
- Apr 30 2017 - Tour and Wine Tasting at Rooftop Reds, the World’s First Rooftop Vineyard - Untapped Cities
- May 3 2017 - PEN World Voices Festival | A Woman’s Place: In Food, Power and Writing -
- May 4 2017 - Divas and Dinner Part 1: The Gastronomic Rossini - The Metropolitan Opera
- May 5 2017 - 44 Charlton: A Variety Show - The Greene Space
- May 6 2017 - Mother’s Day Chocolate & Wine Pairing Event -
- May 13 2017 - Samuji TALKS: Claus Meyer -
- May 14 2017 - Whiskey Wars Factory Tour! - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- May 19 2017 - Taste of the Upper West Side -
- May 25 2017 - Black Earth, Red Earth, and Lumpy Beer: The Cuisine of Ancient Egypt - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Jun 24 2017 - Generation Bridge Summer White Ball -