All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 3 2015 - Taste of Home Series, Flipping Out: Okonomiyaki - Japan Society
- Mar 5 2015 - A Taste of the Old World: Jewish Food and Memory - Museum of the City of New York
- Mar 11 2015 - Kitchen Arts and Letters: A Culinary Bucket List With Mimi Sheraton and Danny Meyer - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 12 2015 - Historic Pie-Making Workshop - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Mar 26 2015 - Wine and the Law - 92nd Street Y