All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 29 2015 - Open House New York | The Final Mile: How Great Cities Are Fed - Open House New York
- Apr 29 2015 - Tasting America: Cultural Identity in Contemporary Cuisine - 92nd Street Y
- May 1 2015 - Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month - Asia Society and Museum
- May 14 2015 - Distilling Brooklyn - Brooklyn Historical Society
- May 17 2015 - Peck's Book/Plate Featuring Jim Shepard, Author of The Book of Aron -
- May 21 2015 - Lecture & Tasting | Kissaten: Japanese Cafés, Past & Present - Japan Society
- Jun 15 2015 - Annual Sake Lecture & Tasting: Demystifying Sake - Japan Society