All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- May 31 2016 - Markets of Provence: Food, Antiques, Crafts and More - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 3 2016 - Artisanal Cider Tasting - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Jun 4 2016 - Tour and Wine Tasting at Rooftop Reds, the World’s First Rooftop Vineyard - Untapped Cities
- Jun 4 2016 - Gotham: Kat Kinsman on Hi, Anxiety - Brooklyn Public Library - Central Library
- Jun 6 2016 - ¡Qué Rico! Celebrating Latino Cuisine & Culture: The 31st Annual Chefs’ Tribute to Citymeals on Wheels -
- Jun 8 2016 - Eat, Drink & Be Literary 2016: Bill Clegg - Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Jun 8 2016 - Book Launch: 32 Yolks by Eric Ripert in Conversation with Adam Rapoport - powerHouse Arena
- Jun 8 2016 - Food and the City with Industry Insiders - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 9 2016 - Meet & Greet Networking for Young Professionals - China Institute
- Jun 19 2016 - Tour and Wine Tasting at Rooftop Reds, the World’s First Rooftop Vineyard - Untapped Cities
- Jun 20 2016 - Chef's Choice: Culinary Masters on Their Japanese Influences - Japan Society
- Jun 22 2016 - The Food and Wine of France - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 23 2016 - Hey Bartender! A Talk and Tasting - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 27 2016 - Screening and Book Signing: "Famous Nathan" - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Jul 11 2016 - Reel Food Screening & Discussion: King Corn - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Jul 18 2016 - Reel Food Screening & Discussion: Food, Inc. - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Jul 25 2016 - Reel Food Screening & Discussion: Fed Up - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Jul 28 2016 - Brooklyn Screams for Ice Cream! - Brooklyn Historical Society