All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 20 2016 - The Bronx's Little Italy: The Arthur Avenue History and Tasting Tour - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 20 2016 - MOCAEATS: The Past, Present, and Future of Asian Food - Museum of Chinese in America
- Oct 25 2016 - Ice Cream Social at Ample Hills - Brooklyn Brainery
- Oct 25 2016 - Unbound: Ina Garten with Moderator Tina Fey STANDBY TICKETS ONLY - Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Oct 26 2016 - Chinatown and Little Italy History and Tasting Tour - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 26 2016 - Food, Design, and Psychology - Brooklyn Brainery
- Oct 26 2016 - Dorie Greenspan Talks Cookies with Charlotte Druckman - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 26 2016 - Robert Simonson: A Proper Drink - BookCourt
- Oct 27 2016 - Colonial Cocktails: Milk Punch - Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Oct 29 2016 - 2nd Annual Cider Salon -
- Nov 1 2016 - Tasteless: An Illustrated History of Jello Salad | Illustrated Lecture and Jello Salad Contest with Jo Weldon - Morbid Anatomy Museum
- Nov 3 2016 - Making Politics Palatable: Food and Partisanship in the Early Republic - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Nov 3 2016 - Lopate & Locavores: Food Styling Secrets - The Greene Space
- Nov 10 2016 - Field to Frock: Fashion Lessons from the Slow Food Movement - Museum at FIT
- Nov 15 2016 - From Eggs to Apples: The Cuisine of the Ancient Romans - Brooklyn Brainery
- Nov 23 2016 - The REAL History of Thanksgiving - Brooklyn Brainery