All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Sep 30 2014 - The Allure of Ishikawa: Where Food Meets Art - Japan Society
- Oct 12 2014 - Mario Batali and Mark Bittman: Cooking Fast & Slow - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 13 2014 - Modern Classic Cocktails with Death & Co. - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 14 2014 - Massimo Bottura: Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 18 2014 - Yotam Ottolenghi - The TimesCenter
- Oct 18 2014 - Alain Ducasse, Daniel Boulud, Eric Ripert - The TimesCenter
- Oct 18 2014 - Tom Colicchio & Rachael Ray - The TimesCenter
- Oct 18 2014 - New York Times Restaurant Critics - The TimesCenter
- Oct 19 2014 - Yotam Ottolenghi - Plenty More - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 23 2014 - Two Jewish Loves: Food and Literature - YIVO Institute for Jewish Research
- Oct 24 2014 - Johnny Iuzzini - Sugar Rush - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 30 2014 - Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes - 92nd Street Y
- Nov 3 2014 - George Mendes: My Portugal - 92nd Street Y
- Nov 5 2014 - Secrets from Prune with Gabrielle Hamilton - 92nd Street Y
- Nov 11 2014 - Downtown Italian: Demonstration, Talk & Tasting - 92nd Street Y
- Nov 20 2014 - Sherry: The Wine World’s Best Kept Secret - Talk and Tasting - 92nd Street Y
- Dec 3 2014 - Dave Arnold: Liquid Intelligence - The Art and Science of the Perfect Cocktail - 92nd Street Y
- Dec 4 2014 - The Baking Bible - 92nd Street Y