All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 14 2015 - Pastrami on Rye: An Overstuffed History of the Jewish Deli - New York Public Library - Mid-Manhattan Library
- Oct 14 2015 - Chef Daniel Humm, Will Guidara, and Leo Robitschek Talk with Gail Simmons - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 15 2015 - BLAST! From the Past: A Dinner Party Series | #4 Windows on the World -
- Oct 16 2015 - NYCWFF | That’s Amore: A Love Affair with Being Italian -
- Oct 16 2015 - NYCWFF: Cooking with the Stars -
- Oct 17 2015 - Eating Through Time: Food, Health and History - The New York Academy of Medicine
- Oct 17 2015 - TimesTalks: Alice Waters with Sam Sifton - The TimesCenter
- Nov 3 2015 - Explore Okinawa: Art, Culture and Cuisine from the Ryukyu Islands - Japan Society
- Nov 13 2015 - Mission Chinese Food with Danny Bowien and Peter Meehan - 92nd Street Y