All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jul 27 2017 - 1 Minute Meal: Stories of Food and Community in New York - Museum of Food and Drink
- Jul 29 2017 - Gourmet Food Circle: Walking Food Tour of Flushing, Queens - China Institute
- Jul 30 2017 - Korean Cooking Demonstration & Home-Cooked Dinner -
- Aug 2 2017 - A Slice Of Brooklyn Chocolate Bus Tour - 92nd Street Y
- Aug 3 2017 - Lust, Brains, and Taste - Museum of Food and Drink
- Aug 6 2017 - Exploring the Secret Eats & Gritty Past of Chinatown -
- Aug 10 2017 - The History of Scotch Whisky - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Aug 17 2017 - The History of Gin - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Aug 17 2017 - Hawaii Cuisine: Beyond Pineapples with Chef Sheldon Simeon - Museum of Food and Drink
- Aug 27 2017 - Exploring the Secret Eats & Gritty Past of Chinatown -