All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 12 2016 - Historic Cooking Workshop: Plum Pudding and Ginger Nuts - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Dec 13 2016 - The Gefilte Manifesto: New Recipes for Old World Jewish Foods, with Jeffrey Yoskowitz and Liz Alpern, cofounders of The Gefilteria - New York Public Library—Mid-Manhattan Library
- Dec 13 2016 - Feeding Gotham: The History and Future of Food Policy in New York City with Mark Bittman - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Dec 13 2016 - How Immigrant Cooks Shape American Food - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Dec 14 2016 - Dead Distillers: Book Talk and Tasting - Green-Wood Cemetery
- Dec 19 2016 - Food, Design, and Psychology - Brooklyn Brainery
- Dec 20 2016 - The History of Scotch Whisky - Brooklyn Brainery