All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 28 2017 - The Ramen King: Ippudo's Shigemi Kawahara - Japan Society
- Feb 28 2017 - Undiscovered Italy: Gourmet Lover's Guide - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 1 2017 - Food+Fashion Book Signing & ‘Leather’ Tasting with Katja Gruijters -
- Mar 9 2017 - Global Flavors: How Curry, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha Became American - Museum of Food and Drink
- Mar 13 2017 - Sen So’oku: The Subtle Art of the Japanese Tea Ceremony - Japan Society
- Mar 16 2017 - Grand Forage 1778: The Battleground Around New York City - Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Mar 20 2017 - Grand Wine Tasting - City Winery
- Mar 30 2017 - African Culinary Traditions with Pierre Thiam - Museum of Food and Drink
- Mar 31 2017 - Swedish Festival - Morgan Library & Museum
- Apr 19 2017 - Joan Nathan’s King Solomon’s Table - Temple Emanu-El