All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 25 2016 - Masters of Social Gastronomy: The Flavor Battles! - Museum of Food and Drink
- Feb 29 2016 - Silvana Harlem Presents: James Tristan Redding Album Release -
- Mar 8 2016 - Padma Lakshmi | Love, Loss, and What We Ate: A Memoir - Barnes & Noble - Union Square
- Mar 10 2016 - Up South Cookbook: Chasing Dixie in a Brooklyn Kitchen - New York Public Library - Mid-Manhattan Library
- Mar 10 2016 - Padma Lakshmi—Love, Loss and What We Ate - Asia Society and Museum
- Mar 14 2016 - A TimesTalks Conversation: Michael Pollan and Alex Gibney -
- Mar 31 2016 - Seasoned with Song: Sacred Music of the Ashkenazic Sabbath Meals - New York Public Library - Mid-Manhattan Library
- Apr 19 2016 - The Cuisine of Venice and the Mediterranean - Metropolitan Opera Guild
- Apr 26 2016 - Dining with the Queen - Metropolitan Opera Guild