All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 5 2016 - $1 Pizza Party -
- Oct 7 2016 - Plating the Past: Tasting the 19th Century - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Oct 11 2016 - Absinthe: Divine Spirit or Sinful Fiend? - Morbid Anatomy Museum
- Oct 11 2016 - Book Launch: The Artist’s and Writers’ Cookbook | Edited by Natalie Eve Garrett, in Conversation with Contributors Lev Grossman and Elissa Schappell - powerHouse Arena
- Oct 12 2016 - Candy: From Early History to Halloween - Brooklyn Brainery
- Oct 12 2016 - Food of the Dead: A Culinary History of Funeral Food - Brooklyn Brainery
- Oct 14 2016 - Buon Appetito: Italian Tasting Tour - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 18 2016 - Book Launch | How to Drink Like a Billionaire: Mastering Wine with Joie de Virve by Mark Oldman - powerHouse Arena
- Oct 19 2016 - Where's the Beef: Wagyu Fact & Fiction - Japan Society
- Oct 19 2016 - How to Drink Like a Billionaire: A Talk and Tasting - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 20 2016 - The Bronx's Little Italy: The Arthur Avenue History and Tasting Tour - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 26 2016 - Chinatown and Little Italy History and Tasting Tour - 92nd Street Y