All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 23 2014 - When Salt Met Ice: The Ice and Ice Cream Trade in 19th-Century NYC - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Apr 25 2014 - LIVE from the NYPL: Steve Hindy and Kim Jordan - New York Public Library - Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- May 2 2014 - First Friday: Asian Pacific American Heritage Celebration - May - Asia Society and Museum
- May 6 2014 - Ruth Reichl: Person Place Thing with Randy Cohen - 92nd Street Y
- May 7 2014 - Ruth Reichl: Delicious! - Barnes & Noble - Union Square
- May 13 2014 - Michael Pollan: Cooked - 92nd Street Y
- May 20 2014 - The Prime Grill—Kosher Talk & Tasting with Chef David Kolotkin and Devra Ferst - 92nd Street Y
- May 20 2014 - Dan Barber: Beyond Farm-to-Table—A New Food Revolution - 92nd Street Y
- May 21 2014 - Urban Appetites - Tenement Museum
- Jun 8 2014 - Questlove with Anthony DeCurtis - 92nd Street Y
- Jun 11 2014 - Knish - Tenement Museum
- Jun 29 2014 - Steve Jenkins and Josh Wesson: Summer Treats, A Talk and Tasting - 92nd Street Y
- Aug 19 2014 - International Night with Mark Kurlansky and Talia Kurlansky - 92nd Street Y
- Sep 9 2014 - Meat Men: Pat LaFrieda, Jr. & Pat LaFrieda, Sr. - 92nd Street Y