All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 23 2017 - Ice Cream Social at Ample Hills: Valentine's Day Edition - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 27 2017 - Feeding Gotham: The Political Economy and Geography of Food in New York, 1790–1860 - New York Public Library—Mid-Manhattan Library
- Mar 28 2017 - Duck Season: Eating, Drinking, and Other Misadventures in Gascony - Albertine
- Mar 29 2017 - Eating with Hedonism or Morals?: Aesthetics & Ethics From Vegetarianism to Cannibalism -
- Mar 30 2017 - African Culinary Traditions with Pierre Thiam - Museum of Food and Drink
- Mar 30 2017 - Gifts of the Sun: The Cuisine of the Aztecs - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 31 2017 - Hidden Wonders of Korea: A Film Screening & Traditional Meal -
- Mar 31 2017 - Swedish Festival - Morgan Library & Museum
- Apr 2 2017 - Holocaust Freedom Seder - Queensborough Community College
- Apr 5 2017 - Is Meat Murder? 'Soul Food' and Salvation in Medieval Ashkenaz - Institute for Israel and Jewish Studies, Columbia University
- Apr 16 2017 - Tour and Wine Tasting at Rooftop Reds, the World’s First Rooftop Vineyard - Untapped Cities
- Apr 18 2017 - Food, Design, and Psychology - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Apr 19 2017 - Joan Nathan’s King Solomon’s Table - Temple Emanu-El
- Apr 30 2017 - Tour and Wine Tasting at Rooftop Reds, the World’s First Rooftop Vineyard - Untapped Cities
- Jun 24 2017 - Generation Bridge Summer White Ball -