All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 17 2017 - The History of Gin - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Aug 17 2017 - Hawaii Cuisine: Beyond Pineapples with Chef Sheldon Simeon - Museum of Food and Drink
- Aug 27 2017 - Exploring the Secret Eats & Gritty Past of Chinatown -
- Aug 29 2017 - Book Event: Fiery Ferments - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Aug 31 2017 - From Sprinkles to Sundaes: The Evolution of Ice Cream in America - Museum of Food and Drink
- Sep 1 2017 - TasteMakers 3: A Food-Art Exhibition -
- Sep 2 2017 - Summer Tasting Tour @ Brooklyn Grange, World's Largest Soil Rooftop Farm -
- Sep 7 2017 - The Cooking Gene: A Journey Through African-American Culinary History in the Old South - 92nd Street Y
- Sep 9 2017 - A Night of Tours and Tastings at Historic 1799 Carriage House and Museum - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Sep 13 2017 - BraveTart: Iconic American Desserts - 92nd Street Y
- Sep 13 2017 - Jacques Pépin with Andrew Zimmern - 92nd Street Y
- Sep 13 2017 - Gifts of the Sun: The Cuisine of the Aztecs - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Oct 4 2017 - From Eggs to Apples: The Cuisine of the Ancient Romans - Prospect Heights Brainery