All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 24 2017 - Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine - 92nd Street Y
- Jan 26 2017 - The Restaurant That Changed America SOLD OUT -
- Jan 26 2017 - From Eggs to Apples: The Cuisine of the Ancient Romans - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Jan 30 2017 - Chef Mikuni: Umami and Other Japanese Culinary Secrets - Japan Society
- Feb 4 2017 - 19th-Century Tea Tasting - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Feb 4 2017 - Our Town's Art of Food -
- Feb 7 2017 - The History of Gin - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Feb 9 2017 - @Macaulay Author Series: Frank Bruni and Jennifer Steinhauer - Macaulay Honors College
- Feb 15 2017 - A Cultural History of Dining and Drinking in America - 92nd Street Y
- Feb 22 2017 - Food, Design, and Psychology - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Feb 28 2017 - The Ramen King: Ippudo's Shigemi Kawahara - Japan Society