All History Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Lectures on the history of New York City, the world, and more from some of the greatest minds of our time.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 12 2017 - Brooklyn Waterfront Past & Present -
- Aug 13 2017 - Behind the Scenes at Lefferts Historic House -
- Aug 15 2017 - Urban Design Walking Tour of the Meatpacking District & West Village - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Aug 16 2017 - H. W. Brands | The General vs The President: MacArthur and Truman at the Brink of Nuclear War - Bryant Park/Bryant Park Reading Room
- Aug 17 2017 - Port Newark Hidden Harbor Tour -
- Aug 18 2017 - Screening: The Fighting 69th (1940) - New-York Historical Society
- Aug 19 2017 - Exploring Roosevelt Island, From Abandoned Laboratories to Landmarked Ruins -
- Aug 20 2017 - Green-Wood Hosts Historic Trolley Tours Every Wednesday and Sunday Throughout the Summer - Green-Wood Cemetery
- Aug 22 2017 - Who Controls Women’s Health?: A Century of Struggle | Get Me Out: Childbirth in Early 20th Century NYC - The New York Academy of Medicine
- Aug 23 2017 - Nancy Tomes | Remaking the American Patient: How Madison Avenue and Modern Medicine Turned Patients Into Consumers - Bryant Park/Bryant Park Reading Room
- Aug 26 2017 - New York's Long-Lost Industrial Revolution -
- Aug 27 2017 - Exploring the Secret Eats & Gritty Past of Chinatown -
- Aug 30 2017 - Eric Burns | Someone to Watch Over Me: A Portrait of Eleanor Roosevelt and the Tortured Father Who Shaped Her Life - Bryant Park/Bryant Park Reading Room
- Oct 9 2017 - Shuls of Grandeur on the Lower East Side -