All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 17 2016 - Ed Boland with Marie Myung-Ok Lee on "The Battle for Room 314" - Book Culture on Columbus
- Feb 20 2016 - SUPER SÁBADO: Carnaval! - Carnegie Hall
- Mar 6 2016 - 7 Days of Genius: Alec Ross, David Petraeus, Cori Bargmann and Jared Cohen | Industries of the Future - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 12 2016 - Scrapbooks and Memory: A Family Program on the Art of Book-Making with Miky Ruiz - The Anne Frank Center USA
- Mar 19 2016 - Sun/Earth Day - American Museum of Natural History
- Jun 21 2016 - Night at the Museums -