All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 22 2015 - What We Got Wrong About Childhood (and What We Can Do About It) - East Side Institute
- May 3 2015 - Milstein Science Series: Sea Turtles - American Museum of Natural History
- May 3 2015 - Spring Family Fair | Celebrating Abraham Lincoln - Morgan Library & Museum
- May 9 2015 - Rubin Museum Family Art Labs: Magical Masks! - Rubin Museum of Art
- May 10 2015 - Lenore Skenazy: World's Worst Mom - Museum of Jewish Heritage