All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jul 26 2016 - One Night University: Jewish Politics and Family -
- Aug 6 2016 - MOCACREATE: Playful Props - Museum of Chinese in America
- Aug 8 2016 - The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life - New York Public Library - Mid-Manhattan Library
- Aug 13 2016 - Dragon Boat Family Festival! - Museum of Chinese in America
- Aug 19 2016 - Family Astronomy Night: Astronaut Tom Jones - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Aug 28 2016 - Green-Wood Commemorates the 240th Anniversary of the Biggest Battle of the American Revolution: The Battle of Brooklyn - Green-Wood Cemetery