All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 27 2017 - The Happiness Effect: How Social Media is Driving a Generation to Appear Perfect at Any Cost - 92nd Street Y
- Feb 28 2017 - William Ayers & Rachel Branham - Book Culture
- Mar 1 2017 - Intelligence Squared Debates: Charter Schools Are Overrated - Merkin Concert Hall
- Mar 18 2017 - Tilt Kids Festival | Simon Critchley: Philosophy for Kids - French Institute Alliance Française
- Mar 19 2017 - Create Your Family's Graphic Novel Workshop - Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Mar 19 2017 - Tilt Kids Festival | Simon Critchley: Philosophy for Kids - Brooklyn Public Library - Central Library
- Mar 20 2017 - AMNH Presents: Mummies - American Museum of Natural History