All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 26 2017 - Herstory Day - Museum of the City of New York
- Mar 30 2017 - Arc Seminar | Bonastia—Illusory Mosaic: Fumbling to Desegregate Liberal NYC - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Mar 31 2017 - A Radical Peace Education: Responding to the Structural Violence of Schooling - The Strand
- Apr 8 2017 - Focus Festival: Ritual and Capital - Bard Graduate Center
- Apr 9 2017 - Focus Festival: Ritual and Capital - Bard Graduate Center