All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- May 23 2017 - How Not to Hate Your Husband after Kids - 92nd Street Y
- May 24 2017 - Columbus: A Beach Party Surf Monkey After School Special! - Book Culture on Columbus
- May 26 2017 - A Radical Peace Education: Responding to the Structural Violence of Schooling - The Strand
- Jun 3 2017 - World Science Festival | Chemistry Baker's Apprentice SOLD OUT -
- Jun 20 2017 - Night at the Museums 2017 -