All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 1 2016 - American Museum of Natural History Presents: Celebrate Pacific Northwest Cultures - American Museum of Natural History
- Oct 2 2016 - Storyented: Raymond Arroyo in Conversation with Amazing Storytellers – R. J. Palacio - Sheen Center for Thought & Culture
- Oct 5 2016 - NYC Selective School Admissions - Expert Panel Discussion -
- Oct 12 2016 - Plant Cultivation and Collection at the Battery Urban Farm - apexart
- Oct 15 2016 - Super Sábado: Día de los Muertos! - El Museo del Barrio
- Oct 16 2016 - World Science Festival: City of Science -
- Oct 19 2016 - AMNH Presents: Family Party - American Museum of Natural History
- Oct 28 2016 - Family Astronomy Night - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Oct 30 2016 - Happy Bones Festival - New York Society for Ethical Culture