All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 28 2016 - Family Astronomy Night - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Oct 29 2016 - Open Studio: Myths | For Families with Kids of All Ages - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Oct 30 2016 - Happy Bones Festival - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Oct 30 2016 - Central Park Conservancy Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Flotilla -
- Nov 19 2016 - New York at Its Core: Gotham Groove - Museum of the City of New York
- Nov 19 2016 - SUPER SÁBADO: Música Madness! - El Museo del Barrio