All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 28 2016 - Green-Wood Commemorates the 240th Anniversary of the Biggest Battle of the American Revolution: The Battle of Brooklyn - Green-Wood Cemetery
- Aug 28 2016 - A Talk with Author Jacqueline Woodson: A Free Event for Adults, Teens and Middle Schoolers -
- Aug 30 2016 - "Applying to the NYC Specialized High Schools" -
- Sep 14 2016 - Lenore Skenazy, “World’s Worst Mom” - Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Sep 17 2016 - Mid-Autumn Moon Family Festival - Museum of Chinese in America
- Sep 24 2016 - SUBMERGE-NYC Marine Science Festival -
- Sep 25 2016 - All of a Kind Family Walking Tour - Museum at Eldridge Street
- Sep 26 2016 - "Parenting Strategies for High School" -