All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 24 2017 - Religion, Persecution and Farting Dragons: Tackling Taboo Topics in Children's Literature - 92nd Street Y
- Jan 28 2017 - Family Day: Moon Over Manhattan! Celebrate Lunar New Year - Asia Society and Museum
- Jan 28 2017 - Spooktacular: BOO! York City - Queens Museum
- Jan 29 2017 - New Year's Celebration: Oshogatsu - Japan Society
- Feb 4 2017 - Chinese New Year Celebration, Year of the Rooster - China Institute
- Feb 8 2017 - Mindr: Screening and Q&A, 'Escape from Garden Grove' - Videology
- Feb 27 2017 - The Happiness Effect: How Social Media is Driving a Generation to Appear Perfect at Any Cost - 92nd Street Y