All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 25 2017 - All Day: A Year of Love and Survival Teaching Incarcerated Kids at Rikers Island (Hardcover) - McNally Jackson
- Apr 30 2017 - *Read-in* Learning Is in Peril!: Treating Students like Data, Privatization, & Betsy DeVos are Dismantling Public Education -
- May 24 2017 - Columbus: A Beach Party Surf Monkey After School Special! - Book Culture on Columbus
- May 26 2017 - A Radical Peace Education: Responding to the Structural Violence of Schooling - The Strand
- Jun 20 2017 - Night at the Museums 2017 -