All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 25 2017 - 144th CityLaw Breakfast Featuring New York City Department of Education Chancellor Carmen Fariña - New York Law School
- Aug 26 2017 - Ready Yourself for Battle! - Green-Wood Cemetery
- Aug 28 2017 - Harper's Magazine Presents: An Evening with Senator Bernie Sanders SOLD OUT -
- Sep 6 2017 - The Bilingual Revolution: The Future of Education Is in Two Languages - Albertine
- Sep 6 2017 - Vanessa Grigoriadis: Blurred Lines - The Strand
- Sep 9 2017 - Mid-Autumn Festival & Open House - China Institute
- Sep 20 2017 - Schomburg Teach-In with Dr. Khalil Gibran Muhammad - Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture