All LGBT Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jun 26 2017 - How I Got Over: A Conversation with Janet Mock - The Greene Space
- Jun 27 2017 - Surpassing Certainty: Janet Mock in Conversation with Lisa Lucas - New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- Jun 28 2017 - Your Silence Will Not Protect You: On Audre Lorde & David Wojnarowicz - Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art
- Jun 28 2017 - Nick White on "How to Survive a Summer" and Garrard Conley on "Boy Erased" - Book Culture
- Jun 29 2017 - FIRE ISLAND PINES Tom Bianchi Polaroids 1975-1983 -
- Jul 6 2017 - This Place - Dixon Place
- Jul 21 2017 - A Girl Walks Into a Book: Miranda Pennington - McNally Jackson