All Legal, Politics & Economics Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City lectures featuring world leaders, politicians, the greatest minds from academia, law, and more.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 1 2015 - Feminist Islam Is Not an Oxymoron - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Mar 3 2015 - Stepping Into the Yards: A Mega Project on the Hudson - Museum of the City of New York
- Mar 3 2015 - Zephyr Teachout, Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin’s Snuff Box to Citizens United - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Mar 4 2015 - Thomas Piketty, Paul Krugman and Joseph Stiglitz: The Genius of Economics - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 11 2015 - Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: The U.S. Should Adopt the "Right to be Forgotten" Online - Merkin Concert Hall
- Mar 12 2015 - The Supreme Court and the Constitution in an Age of Political Partisanship - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 18 2015 - Revisiting the Rosenbergs: A Conversation with Sam Roberts and Gary Naftalis - Museum of the City of New York
- Mar 19 2015 - Countdown to Paris: Update on Global Climate Treaty Negotiations - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Mar 26 2015 - Wine and the Law - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 30 2015 - The Forgotten Presidents and Their Constitutional Legacy - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 30 2015 - Elizabeth Warren, A Fighting Chance: Author Event - Barnes & Noble - Union Square
- Mar 31 2015 - Debate: The President’s Constitutional Authority - Columbia University
- Apr 13 2015 - The Power of Love: Aida - Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Apr 21 2015 - @Macaulay Author Series Featuring Michael Schnayerson with Jonathan Alter - Macaulay Honors College
- May 4 2015 - Senator George Mitchell Launches New Memoir, The Negotiator - Glucksman Ireland House NYU
- May 14 2015 - Free Lecture: AIDS Activism as American History - Museum of the City of New York