American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
Highlights include the new Rose Center for Earth and Space featuring the most technologically advanced Space Show in the world, the dinosaur halls, the Akeley Hall of African Mammals, and the acclaimed Hall of Biodiversity.
On the first Wednesday of every month, the museum hosts an after-hours SciCafe series of cocktails and conversation with experts in the field.
- AMNH Presents | SciCafe: Ghost Snake Stories in Madagascar - Wed., May 3, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PEN World Voices Festival | Cuban Dreams/Cuban Histories - Thu., May 4, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- AMNH Presents: A Night at the Museum Sleepover for Grown-Ups - Fri., May 5, 2017 - Sat., May 6, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 am
- AMNH Presents: Identification Day - Sat., May 6, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- AMNH Presents: Frontiers Lecture: The Hunt for Hidden Biology of Earth, Mars, and Beyond - Mon., May 15, 2017 - 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- AMNH Presents | Astronomy Live: Unsolved Mysteries of the Universe - Tue., May 23, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- AMNH Presents: Manhattanhenge - Tue., May 30, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm