Barnes & Noble – Union Square
33 E. 17th St.
Dating back to 1873, Barnes & Noble is the largest book retailer in the United States. All kinds of literary events take place at its branches, with the Union Square location having one of the strongest lineups of big-name authors.
- Philip Glass: Words Without Music - Mon., Apr. 6, 2015 - 7:00 pm
- Ralph Nader | Return to Sender: Unanswered Letters to the President, 2003-2014 - Tue., Apr. 7, 2015 - 7:00 pm
- David Brooks: The Road to Depth - Tue., Apr. 14, 2015 - 7:00 pm
- Bethenny Frankel: I Suck at Relationships So You Don't Have To - Thu., Apr. 16, 2015 - 7:30 pm
- Eric Bogosian | Operation Nemesis: The Assassination Plot that Avenged the Armenian Genocide - Tue., Apr. 21, 2015 - 7:00 pm