Barnes & Noble – Upper East Side
150 E. 86th St.
Originated in 1873, Barnes & Noble is the largest book retailer in the United States with chains all over the country. Its branches host a variety of events at their respective locations.
- Paul Theroux - Last Train to Zona Verde: My Ultimate African Safari - 05/22/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Mitchell Zuckoff - 05/29/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Julie Wu, Christopher Castellani and Ursula Hegi - 06/03/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Jeffery Deaver - The Kill Room - 06/04/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Grace Robbins - 06/06/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Susan Nussbaum - Good Kings Bad Kings: A Novel - 06/10/2013 - 7:00 pm
- B.A. Shapiro - 06/12/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Margalit Fox - 06/13/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Full Metal Literature - 06/17/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Sally Koslow - 06/18/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Short Story Writing - 06/24/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Chris Kluwe - 06/25/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Joan Silber - 06/27/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Stephen Kiernan - 07/09/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Ann Leary - Audio Book Narration - 07/15/2013 - 7:00 pm
- Linda Fairstein - 07/30/2013 - 7:00 pm
Thoughtlectuals get notified first about new events, qualify for discounts, and receive invitations to private showings. Becoming a thoughtlectual is FREE: Register now. What is a Thoughtlectual? Click here to find out more.