500 25th St., Brooklyn
Founded in 1838 as one of America’s first rural cemeteries, Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery soon developed an international reputation for its magnificent beauty and became the fashionable place to be buried. Host to a wide variety of tours and lectures.
- Here Lie the Secrets of the Visitors of Green-Wood Cemetery - Sat., Apr. 29, 2017 - Sun., Apr. 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Green-Wood Hosts Historic Trolley Tours Every Wednesday and Select Sundays in April - Sun., Apr. 30, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Green-Wood Hosts Historic Trolley Tours Every Wednesday and Sunday of May - Wed., May. 3, 2017 - Wed., May. 31, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Obscura Day| Secrets in Stone: Symbols and Iconography of Green-Wood Cemetery - Sat., May. 6, 2017 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Cremation: History and Modern Process - Thu., May. 18, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm