500 25th St., Brooklyn
Founded in 1838 as one of America’s first rural cemeteries, Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery soon developed an international reputation for its magnificent beauty and became the fashionable place to be buried. Host to a wide variety of tours and lectures.
- Green-Wood Hosts Historic Trolley Tours Every Wednesday and Sunday Throughout the Summer - Sun., August 20, 2017 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Ready Yourself for Battle! - Sat., August 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Commemoration of the Battle of Brooklyn: Green-Wood Pays Tribute to One of the First and Largest Battles of the American Revolution - Sun., August 27, 2017 - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Concerts in the Catacombs: Soul Night - Sat., September 9, 2017 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Dozier Hasty and Nancy Havens-Hasty to Receive Green-Wood’s Highest Honor - Wed., September 13, 2017 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Secret Mausoleum Club: The Third Gathering - Sat., September 16, 2017 - 9:00 pm - 11:45 pm