Museum of Food and Drink
62 Bayard St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn
The Museum of Food and Drink (MOFAD) is the first museum in New York City dedicated to food. Rotating exhibitions are dedicated to in-depth looks at the culture, science, history, production, and commerce of food and drink. With a mission to educate the public on the vital role that food plays in human culture, the museum’s programming also includes tastings and live demonstrations.
- Spring Spirits: Rums of the World - Thu., June 29, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Wok in America with Grace Young - Tue., July 18, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- American Food and Immigration Policy: Past, Present, and Future - Thu., July 20, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- 1 Minute Meal: Stories of Food and Community in New York - Thu., July 27, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Lust, Brains, and Taste - Thu., August 3, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm