All Art/Photo Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City’s museums and cultural centers offer everything from guided gallery tours/walks to discussions and panels featuring the artists themselves.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jun 25 2018 - Modern Mondays: An Evening with Karimah Ashadu - Museum of Modern Art
- Jun 25 2018 - Nell Painter Presents Old in Art School: A Memoir of Starting Over | In Conversation with Clay Risen - Greenlight Bookstore
- Jun 26 2018 - OPTICS: Visual Culture as Brand x Brand as Visual Culture - International Center of Photography (Museum)
- Jun 26 2018 - Ellen Berkenblit 'Lines Roar' Screening | Live Score by Zeena Parkins - The Drawing Center
- Jun 26 2018 - An Evening of Artistic Responses: The Let Go - The Park Avenue Armory
- Jun 27 2018 - Contemporary Alchemy: Women in Art + Science - American Folk Art Museum
- Jun 27 2018 - A Conversation with Martin Puryear - The Cooper Union
- Jun 27 2018 - The Broken Mirror: When Photos Disrupt Reality - Subject
- Jun 28 2018 - T I E R R A - A Latin American Landscape -
- Jun 30 2018 - Chelsea Art Gallery Tour - New York Gallery Tours
- Jun 30 2018 - Personae in the 21st Century - Brooklyn Museum
- Jul 5 2018 - The 1960s | LPA Presents: Martin Worman and The Cockettes -
- Jul 7 2018 - Target First Saturday at the Brooklyn Museum: Reimagining Independence - Brooklyn Museum
- Jul 11 2018 - Images on the Run: Contemporary Street Photography - International Center of Photography (Museum)
- Jul 14 2018 - LomoWalk: A Guided Photography Tour (with Inspiration From Jeremiah Moss & Vanishing New York) - The Strand
- Jul 23 2018 - Nell Painter and Vivian Gornick in Conversation - Museum of the City of New York
- Jul 24 2018 - Summer of Know: Martha Rosler and Yasmine Ergas - Guggenheim Museum
- Jul 31 2018 - Summer of Know: Cici Wu, Nicholas Andersen, and Christopher Marte - Guggenheim Museum
- Sep 27 2018 - The World on Edge (Studies in Continental Thought) - Book Culture