All Art Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City’s museums and cultural centers offer everything from guided gallery tours/walks to discussions and panels featuring the artists themselves.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 19 2018 - Modern Mondays: Híbridos, the Spirits of Brazil - Museum of Modern Art
- Feb 20 2018 - Tamara Gonzales: On Her Work - New York Studio School of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture
- Feb 21 2018 - Gerry Van Der Walt: Technically Creative Wildlife Photography - Metropolitan Opera Guild
- Feb 21 2018 - Peter Benson Miller | Painting and Drawing in the Contact Zone: Philip Guston in Postwar Rome - New York Studio School of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture
- Feb 21 2018 - Picturing Place: The Anthropology of Race, Class, and Community - International Center of Photography (Museum)
- Feb 21 2018 - Panel Discussion: Inside Rikers Island - Aperture Gallery and Bookstore
- Feb 21 2018 - Living Volume - Open Mic -
- Feb 22 2018 - Discussion: Invisible Dialogues & Invented Languages - American Folk Art Museum
- Feb 22 2018 - The Devout Hand: A Study of Women Artists in Renaissance Italy - Shakespeare & Co.
- Feb 23 2018 - Myrtle Ave Black Artstory Month: Currency | Current See - BLDG 92/Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Feb 24 2018 - Chelsea Art Gallery Tour - New York Gallery Tours
- Feb 24 2018 - Shezad Dawood + Leah Kelly | The Science of Nostalgia - Rubin Museum of Art
- Feb 25 2018 - Feminist Art Club - Windsor Terrace Brainery
- Feb 25 2018 - TALK HOLE presents: Annual New Unfluencers Summit - MoMA PS1
- Feb 26 2018 - Ariella Azoulay | Plunder: The Origins of Modern Art - The Cooper Union
- Feb 26 2018 - Considering Tania Bruguera’s Untitled (Havana, 2000) - Museum of Modern Art
- Feb 26 2018 - The Poetry Project | Talk — Holding Forgotten Readers Close - St. Mark's Church-in-the-Bowery
- Feb 27 2018 - Eye to Eye: Julie Ault - Guggenheim Museum
- Feb 27 2018 - Lee Tribe: On His Work - New York Studio School of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture
- Feb 28 2018 - Panel Discussion: Art & Incarceration - Aperture Gallery and Bookstore