All Art/Photo Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City’s museums and cultural centers offer everything from guided gallery tours/walks to discussions and panels featuring the artists themselves.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 30 2023 - 36.5 / Experiments in Slow-Looking -
- Mar 31 2023 - Regarding Ingres: A Reading - Lillian Vernon Creative Writers House
- Apr 4 2023 - A Creative Human: Cat Schmitz - The National Arts Club
- Apr 7 2023 - ICP Talks: Catherine Opie -
- Apr 11 2023 - The Loft Generation: From the de Koonings to Twombly - The National Arts Club
- Apr 12 2023 - Artists Studios Community Series -
- Apr 18 2023 - Art Is Life: Art Critic Jerry Saltz and Andrew Goldstein in Conversation - The National Arts Club