All Art/Photo Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City’s museums and cultural centers offer everything from guided gallery tours/walks to discussions and panels featuring the artists themselves.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 25 2022 - Winfred Rembert: "Chasing Me to My Grave: An Artist's Memoir of the Jim Crow South" - Revolution Books
- Jan 26 2022 - The Healing Power of Art – How Creativity and Beauty Help Cure the Ill -
- Feb 12 2022 - Still Life: A Sound Bath Experience with Sara Auster & Alex Falk - International Center of Photography (ICP)
- Feb 15 2022 - Japanese Pop Culture: Connecting the World Through Manga and Anime (ONLINE) - Japan Society
- Feb 16 2022 - Thinking Creatively - The National Arts Club