All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 19 2019 - AMNH Presents: A Natural History of Beer SOLD OUT - American Museum of Natural History
- Feb 19 2019 - Rebecca O'Neal (Netflix) Headlines Carolines on Broadway | Free w Email RSVP! -
- Feb 21 2019 - Buried Seeds: An Evening With Chef Vikas Khanna - Asia Society and Museum
- Feb 21 2019 - Taste of Jewish Culture presents: The History of Jews, Liquor, and Chocolate Desserts | 21+ - The Workmen’s Circle
- Feb 22 2019 - Book Talk with Dr. Cheryl Finley | Committed to Memory: The Art of the Slave Ship Icon - American Folk Art Museum
- Feb 25 2019 - Bizwomen Mentoring Monday -