All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 24 2019 - Kraft to Craft: An Exploration of American Cheese -
- Oct 24 2019 - Food Education as Social Change - Museum of Food and Drink
- Oct 24 2019 - The Astounding Tastes of Mexico - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 25 2019 - Culinary Evening with the League of Kitchens - Recess
- Oct 26 2019 - The Annual Gala at the Aesthetic Realism Foundation! - Aesthetic Realism Foundation
- Oct 27 2019 - Knife Skills (Weekend Workshops) -
- Oct 28 2019 - Italy in the Global Food System - NYU (Other)
- Oct 28 2019 - Masters of Social Gastronomy: The World’s Most Terrifying Food Stories - Caveat
- Oct 28 2019 - POILÂNE: The Secrets of the World-Famous Bread Bakery - 92nd Street Y
- Nov 5 2019 - TimesTalks: Martha Stewart & Questlove - BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center
- Dec 3 2019 - Oysters 101: The Secrets NYC’s Bivalves Harbor - Brooklyn Historical Society