All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 19 2018 - Freakonomics Radio Live! - Public Theater
- Oct 21 2018 - Knife-Wielding Girls: Popular Representations of Women and Butchery - Museum of Food and Drink
- Oct 24 2018 - Crafting Beer: Traditional Techniques, Modern Brews - Japan Society
- Oct 24 2018 - Spicy Talk: The Dish on 7 Decades of Food in New York City - New-York Historical Society
- Oct 24 2018 - Gaz Oakley: Vegan Christmas - The Strand
- Oct 24 2018 - Yotam Ottolenghi with Smitten Kitchen’s Deb Perelman: Ottolenghi Simple - 92nd Street Y
- Oct 25 2018 - The Russian + The Jew: A Celebration of Love + Politics in the USSR with Words, Music + Wine - Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan
- Nov 7 2018 - Sweet & Sour: Chinese Food and Immigrant Identity - Museum of the City of New York
- Nov 16 2018 - NPR’s Code Switch Live From New York with Guests Chef Marcus Samuelsson and Denice Frohman -
- Nov 18 2018 - The First United Lenape Nations Pow Wow & Standing Ground Symposium - The Park Avenue Armory