All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 17 2018 - Stoic School of Life: Should Stoics Be Feminists? - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Dec 19 2018 - Tour | Whiskey Wars Tour and Tasting: Date Night Edition - Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Dec 21 2018 - Chow x Judaism - Museum of Food and Drink
- Dec 22 2018 - Christmastime on Arthur Avenue - The Municipal Art Society of New York
- Dec 30 2018 - New Year's Weekend Hiphop/R&B/Reggae/Soca Night -
- Jan 2 2019 - Popovers and Candlelight: Marcia Biederman with Michael David Quinn - New York Public Library—Mid-Manhattan Library
- Jan 22 2019 - Take the Leap: Change Your Career, Change Your Life - 92nd Street Y
- Jan 24 2019 - Last Call: Prohibition in NYC at 100 - Museum of the City of New York