All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 23 2020 - Get to Know Kanagawa: Hot Springs, Zen & the Great Wave - Japan Society
- Jan 23 2020 - Micropolis: Does NYC Have the Best Chinese Food Scene (Outside of China)? - The Greene Space
- Jan 28 2020 - Eric Ripert and Chris Stang: Zagat 2020 SOLD OUT - The Strand
- Jan 29 2020 - Masters of Social Gastronomy | Dry January: Alcohol-Free Drinks and the Temperance Movement - Caveat
- Jan 30 2020 - Unexpected Pairings: Katz's Delicatessen & Teranga - Museum of the City of New York
- Feb 7 2020 - 65th Viennese Opera Ball -
- Feb 17 2020 - Eat Joy: Stories & Comfort Food From Celebrated Writers - Symphony Space
- Feb 26 2020 - Japanese Tea Ceremony: Omotesenke - Japan Society
- Feb 26 2020 - American Cuisine with Paul Freedman and Laura Shapiro - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 20 2020 - FoodTalk: Indian Food - Symphony Space