All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 26 2020 - A Supper That Sustains Us Dinner -
- Feb 26 2020 - Japanese Tea Ceremony: Omotesenke - Japan Society
- Feb 26 2020 - American Cuisine with Paul Freedman and Laura Shapiro - 92nd Street Y
- Feb 27 2020 - The Art of SPAM with Jaime Sunwoo of Specially Processed American Me - Museum of Food and Drink
- Mar 1 2020 - Sunday Platform | Amanda Little: "The Fate of Food: What We'll Eat in a Bigger, Hotter, Smarter World" - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Mar 4 2020 - The Scale Your Business Networking Event -
- Mar 4 2020 - American Cuisine, and How It Got This Way - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Mar 5 2020 - New York Stories: Danny Meyer - National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Mar 6 2020 - Herbal Medicine 101 @ Kamwo, NYC's Oldest Chinese Herbal Dispensary -
- Mar 7 2020 - Historic Tea Tasting - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Mar 10 2020 - Japan’s Alcohol Traditions: Sake, Shochu, Whisky & More -
- Mar 12 2020 - An Evening With Bridget Murphy - Merchant's House Museum
- Mar 13 2020 - Private Tour & Tasting @ Farm.One, Manhattan's Only Indoor Hydroponic Farm -
- Mar 14 2020 - NYAC: Private Japanese Tea Ceremony Demonstration @ The Secret Kyoto Garden -
- Mar 20 2020 - FoodTalk: Indian Food - Symphony Space
- Apr 7 2020 - Sake Cocktails: Sakura Celebration -