All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jun 26 2018 - Unexpected Pairings: Gin & Oysters - Museum of the City of New York
- Jun 26 2018 - Brooks Headley: Superiority Burger Cookbook with Peter Meehan - Books Are Magic
- Jun 28 2018 - Milk! A Food Fracas with Mark Kurlansky - Museum of Food and Drink
- Jul 7 2018 - Versus: Moons vs. Cheese - Caveat
- Jul 13 2018 - Lunchtime Lecture: Celebrating the 4th of July in the 1820s - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Jul 17 2018 - The Sporkful Presents: Ask Mimi - The Greene Space
- Jul 19 2018 - Unexpected Pairings: Beer & Chocolate - Museum of the City of New York