All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 21 2018 - Daniel Stone at Book Culture on Columbus - Book Culture on Columbus
- Mar 6 2018 - Ranji Smile: America's First Celebrity Chef - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 6 2018 - Ugly Delicious: A Conversation with David Chang, Morgan Neville and Eater.com’s Serena Dai - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 9 2018 - An Introduction to Sichuan Cuisine - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 18 2018 - Vodka and Pickles Festival -
- Mar 20 2018 - The History of Gin - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 21 2018 - Pass the Flamingo LIVE: The Cuisine of Ancient Rome - Caveat