All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Sep 20 2017 - Explore Amaro and Herbalism Onboard a Floating Forest -
- Sep 21 2017 - Naben Ruthnum Launches Curry: Eating, Reading and Race - Bluestockings
- Sep 23 2017 - Baylander Smorgasbord to Benefit United Way of Houston and Florida -
- Sep 25 2017 - What She Ate - 92nd Street Y
- Sep 26 2017 - How to Eat Like a Samurai - Japan Society
- Sep 27 2017 - Historic Cooking Workshop: German-Inspired Food - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Sep 27 2017 - Devouring the City - Museum of the City of New York
- Sep 28 2017 - Bitter Harvest: The Chinese American Roots of Craft Beer - Museum of Chinese in America
- Oct 4 2017 - From Eggs to Apples: The Cuisine of the Ancient Romans - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Oct 5 2017 - TimesTalks: Anthony Bourdain and Danny Bowien - The New School
- Oct 6 2017 - Tell Me Something I Don’t Know with Stephen J. Dubner | Live Tapings - Public Theater
- Oct 23 2017 - Candy: From Early History to Halloween - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Oct 23 2017 - Food of the Dead: A Culinary History of Funeral Food - Prospect Heights Brainery