All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 16 2018 - In the Weeds: Hyperlocal Foraging with Jaime Young and Will Horowitz - Museum of Food and Drink
- Aug 21 2018 - Unexpected Pairings: Sake & Tacos - Museum of the City of New York
- Aug 22 2018 - You Have the Right to Remain Fat Book Launch - Bluestockings
- Aug 23 2018 - Urban Bees: Mead, Rooftop Farms, and an Environmental Crucible - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Aug 27 2018 - The Secret History of Sushi: Presented by Masters of Social Gastronomy - Caveat
- Aug 30 2018 - Seasonal Spirits: Wild and Wood (21+) - Museum of Food and Drink
- Sep 11 2018 - Unbound: José Andrés - Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Sep 12 2018 - Unexpected Pairings: Cider & Kimchi - Museum of the City of New York