All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Apr 23 2018 - Skirball Talks: Marion Nestle - NYU Skirball Center
- Apr 26 2018 - Dining Out for Life -- New York City -
- Apr 26 2018 - Baijiu: The World of Chinese Spirits - Museum of Food and Drink
- Apr 26 2018 - A Taste of Cuba - 92nd Street Y
- Apr 30 2018 - The History of Gin - Prospect Heights Brainery
- May 3 2018 - The Language of Flavor in Honey - Museum of Food and Drink
- May 14 2018 - From Eggs to Apples: The Cuisine of the Ancient Romans - Prospect Heights Brainery
- May 21 2018 - An Introduction to Sichuan Cuisine - Prospect Heights Brainery