All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 2 2020 - 'Speakeasies of NYC: A Tale of Crime, Creativity, and Celebration' Webinar -
- Dec 2 2020 - Nose Dive: A Scent-ual Conversation and Smell-Along with Harold McGee - Museum of Food and Drink
- Dec 7 2020 - 'The Great Brooklyn Sugar & Coffee War: A Delicious Rivalry' Webinar -
- Dec 8 2020 - Crafting the Perfect Sake in Kanagawa - Japan Society
- Dec 8 2020 - 'The Untold History of Absinthe' Webinar -
- Dec 10 2020 - 'Food and Dining in New York's Gilded Age' Webinar -
- Dec 11 2020 - Virtual Lunchtime Lecture: Holiday Season 1830 - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Dec 11 2020 - "Mother Tongue, an American Life in Italy" Book Presentation - Italian Cultural Institute
- Dec 14 2020 - 'The History of Ice Cream in New York with DIY Ice Cream Making Demo' Webinar -
- Dec 17 2020 - 'From Dickens to Downton: The World of Victorian & Edwardian Food' Webinar -