All Food & Drink Talks, Seminars & Discussions
Sample cuisines and drinks from around the world, plus cooking demonstrations and lectures featuring celebrity chefs and some of the world’s greatest culinary minds.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jul 7 2020 - Virtual Japanese Tea Ceremony with Urasenke Tea Masters -
- Jul 9 2020 - 'The Great Brooklyn Sugar & Coffee War: A Delicious Rivalry' Webinar -
- Jul 19 2020 - MOFAD x Gastro Obscura Presents: Mosquito Supper Club with Melissa Martin and Lisa Donovan - Museum of Food and Drink
- Jul 20 2020 - Adeena Sussman: The Sababa Chef - Temple Emanu-El
- Jul 22 2020 - Virtual Program | Liquid Vacation: A History of Tiki Cocktails - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Oct 10 2020 - Famous Food Festival "Taste the World" -
- Oct 11 2020 - Famous Food Festival "Taste the World" -