All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 14 2018 - New York Theatre Ballet Announces 2018-19 Once Upon a Ballet Performances - Florence Gould Hall
- Dec 14 2018 - New York Theatre Ballet's Once Upon a Ballet Series presents Keith Michael's The Nutcracker - Florence Gould Hall
- Dec 15 2018 - Can You Be Kind and Proud as You Think about Money? - Aesthetic Realism Foundation
- Dec 15 2018 - Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Bold & Brave at St. Ann's Church -
- Dec 16 2018 - American Museum of Natural History Presents: Origami Folding Fun Sessions - American Museum of Natural History
- Dec 25 2018 - December 25 at the Museum - Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Dec 25 2018 - Klez For Kids! - Museum at Eldridge Street
- Dec 28 2018 - Discovery Walks for Families: Woodland Wonderland--The Ramble -
- Dec 29 2018 - American Museum of Natural History Presents: Kwanzaa 2018 - American Museum of Natural History
- Dec 29 2018 - Discovery Walks for Families: Woodland Wonderland--The Ramble -
- Jan 5 2019 - Family Story Hour: Celebrating Paa Joe's Ghana - American Folk Art Museum
- Jan 14 2019 - Fifty Years and Counting: Lessons From the Ocean Hill-Brownsville Teachers Strike - Brooklyn Historical Society