All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Sep 25 2018 - Public Education, the Supreme Court, and the Battle for the American Mind -
- Sep 29 2018 - Kidding Around Academy - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center
- Oct 16 2018 - Family Party - American Museum of Natural History
- Oct 25 2018 - Marta Gutman Presents: Segregated by Design in New Orleans - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Oct 27 2018 - American Museum of Natural History Presents: Halloween Celebration - American Museum of Natural History