All Books & Literature Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City plays host to a wide range of literary events, including book signings, discussions, author appearances, and more.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 22 2019 - Book Launch: Meghan Daum Presents The Problem With Everything - Greenlight Bookstore
- Oct 22 2019 - Elizabeth Cobbs, The Hello Girls: America’s First Women Soldiers - The National Arts Club
- Oct 23 2019 - Poetry Reading with Diane Mehta, Monica Ferrell, Maya Phillips & Julia Guez - NYU (Other)
- Oct 23 2019 - Forest Bathing: Seeking Wellness Through Nature - Japan Society
- Oct 23 2019 - Organizer of Urban Renewal in the Suburban Age: The Struggle to Redefine the American City - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Oct 23 2019 - Sasha Sagan: For Small Creatures Such as We (With Zoe Kazan) - The Strand
- Oct 23 2019 - Tables of Contents | October 23: Mancusi! Lisicky! Chung! -
- Oct 23 2019 - Eros: The Geometry of Desire -
- Oct 24 2019 - Author Talk: Republic of Lies with Anna Merlan - New York Public Library—Grand Central Library
- Oct 24 2019 - The Last King of America: George III and His Library - The General Society Library
- Oct 24 2019 - Author's Talk: The Open Heart Club by Gabriel Brownstein - Shakespeare & Co.
- Oct 24 2019 - Brooklyn: The Once and Future City - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Oct 24 2019 - The First Conspiracy: The Secret Plot to Kill George Washington - Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Oct 24 2019 - Affection and Survival: Primo Levi and Friendship in the Camp - NYU (Other)
- Oct 24 2019 - Jennifer Tucker with Mark Frassetto and Saul Cornell on A Right to Bear Arms? - Book Culture
- Oct 24 2019 - Science for the People Climate Solutions Reading Group: From Militarism and Tech to Solidarity Science - Interference Archive
- Oct 24 2019 - The First Cell: Azra Raza in Conversation with Siddhartha Mukherjee - Pioneer Works
- Oct 24 2019 - Andrew Marantz | Antisocial: Online Extremists, Techno-Utopians, and the Hijacking of the American Conversation - The Strand
- Oct 24 2019 - Cleo Le-Tan: A Booklover’s Guide to New York - The Strand
- Oct 25 2019 - Slide Talk: “How to Psychoanalyze a Bunny” - 192 Books