All Science & Health Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City lectures exploring the endless possibilities of the universe, the oceans, the environment, the human body, and more featuring great scientific minds, doctors, health practitioners, and others.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 25 2020 - One Day University Medical School - Fordham University
- Jan 25 2020 - Inside the Holographer's Laboratory -
- Jan 25 2020 - Let's Talk About Mental Health - Q.E.D.
- Jan 26 2020 - Sunday Platform – Jason Haber – FutureCity: A Look at the Past, Present, and Future of NYC and Cities Around the World - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Jan 26 2020 - Unmasking Mengele - 92nd Street Y
- Jan 27 2020 - Japanese Self-Care: Me-byo - Japan Society
- Jan 27 2020 - Botanical Nature Workshop/ Lavender Dreams -
- Jan 27 2020 - Lydia Denworth: "Friendship" -
- Jan 27 2020 - The Big Thaw: Ancient Carbon, Modern Science, and a Race to Save the World - The Explorers Club
- Jan 28 2020 - Taste of Science: Flu Season - Ryan's Daughter
- Jan 29 2020 - Masters of Social Gastronomy | Dry January: Alcohol-Free Drinks and the Temperance Movement - Caveat
- Jan 31 2020 - Philosophy Workshop: Jamieson Webster & Adrienne Harris on "Conversion Disorder: Listening to the Body in Psychoanalysis" - The New School
- Jan 31 2020 - Simons Foundation Presents Movie Night: Behind the Curve - Simons Foundation
- Feb 1 2020 - Nerd Nite NYC - Littlefield
- Feb 4 2020 - "The Science of Sleep and Dreams" - a (Bar) Talk by Dr. Pascal Wallisch - Subject
- Feb 5 2020 - Free Lecture and Book Signing With Neal Barnard -
- Feb 5 2020 - The Enigma of Life: Confronting Marvels at the Edges of Science - New York Academy of Sciences
- Feb 5 2020 - Your Body in Balance -
- Feb 5 2020 - Drunk Science Presents: Galaxies - Littlefield
- Feb 6 2020 - Support Group Meeting for Adults Who Have ADD/ADHD -