All Science & Health Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City lectures exploring the endless possibilities of the universe, the oceans, the environment, the human body, and more featuring great scientific minds, doctors, health practitioners, and others.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jul 10 2020 - Story Collider's Online Story Hour—Home -
- Jul 10 2020 - Virtual Walking Tour—Inspired Insanity!—Nikola Tesla's Life in New York -
- Jul 11 2020 - P&P Live!: Sarah Stewart Johnson—The Sirens of Mars—In Conversation with Alan Lightman -
- Jul 12 2020 - P&P Live!: Jennifer Ackerman—The Bird Way -
- Jul 14 2020 - Progressivism and Purified Air: Frederick Law Olmsted’s Living Machines -
- Jul 14 2020 - 92Y & Topic Present: Rough Draft Live with Reza Aslan - 92nd Street Y
- Jul 14 2020 - Learning to Achieve: Using Principles of Educational Psychology to Set and Achieve Your Goals -
- Jul 15 2020 - Hurst Lecture Series: The Science of Well-Being -
- Jul 15 2020 - 'The Twilight Zone: Ahead of Its Time' Webinar with Scholar Arlen Schumer -
- Jul 16 2020 - Intrepid Museum Presents Virtual Astronomy Live: Exploring Astronaut Photography and Art - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Jul 16 2020 - Story Collider's First Science Story Slam -
- Jul 16 2020 - Babies: Not As Dumb As They Look -
- Jul 21 2020 - Fireside Chat with Dr. Ira Byock & StoryCorps' David Isay -
- Jul 21 2020 - The Science of Attraction -
- Jul 28 2020 - Hats and Liars, a Two-Part Series with Peter Winkler - Museum of Mathematics
- Jul 29 2020 - The Promise of Blue Carbon -
- Sep 17 2020 - Annual Congress on Psychiatry and Mental Health -