Daniel’s Husband: “Pay What You Can”
Where: Cherry Lane Theater
38 Commerce St.
212-989-2020 Price: $1 Min.
Click here to buy tickets or for more information from the venue's website
See other events in these categories:
“Pay What You Can” at Primary Stages is a night of theater that puts you in charge of the ticket price. Use your spare change for a night of Off-Broadway theater and experience something new. “Pay What You Can” now operates under a lottery system. Participants may not arrive at the theater prior to 4pm. Please read the rules below before attending.
PAY WHAT YOU CAN DATES FOR 2016/17 SEASON
Daniel’s Husband: March 22, 2017
Here’s what you need to know about our “Pay What You Can” performances:
- Between 4pm and 4:30pm, entries will be accepted for the Pay What You Can lottery at the Cherry Lane Theatre box office.
- Only one entry is allowed per person and entries will be checked for duplicates prior to the drawing.
- At 4:30pm, entries will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets available to be purchased at any price.
- Each winner may select to purchase either 1 or 2 tickets. Minimum of $1 paid per ticket. Cash only, no change given.
- If chosen, winners must be present when their entry is called to purchase tickets. No exceptions.
- Winners are not able to select seats or be shown where seats are located before purchase.
- Winners will not be able to move or change seats after purchase.
- There will be a minimum of 20 tickets available per performance. (Please note, everyone who has entered the lottery since July 2014 has won. The odds are likely in your favor.)