Brooklyn Botanic Garden @ Home presents our Spring Fling on June 2.
Join us online to green your mind, body, and spirit with free BBG workshops, classes, and performances during the day. At night, wear your festive florals and enjoy BBG’s virtual Garden Soiree and Dance with Your Plants After Party.
All Spring Fling programming is free and open to the public as a gift to our community. Join for some or join for all!
If you are able, we ask you to support BBG and the Spring Fling with a donation. Every contribution helps ensure the future of the Garden’s collections and programming—and the well-being of our community and staff.
- 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Green your mind, body, and spirit
- Yoga & wellness in the Garden with Sarah Schumann
- Children’s Program Series—Trees & Saplings (ages 2–6)
- Eco-crafts: Bow & Arrow, Basket Weaving, and Floral Crowns
- Horticultural Therapy at BBG
- BBG virtual tours: Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden Walk & Cherry Esplanade Walk
- Kitchen Gardening: Planting Seeds
- Botany with Pantry Plants
- Grow Your Own Microgreens Indoors
- Performances in the Garden featuring Craig Harris, Frank London & Lorin Sklamberg, Emeline Michel, and Haleh Liza & Matt Kilmer
- And more!
- 7:30–10 p.m.
- Garden Soiree & After Party
- 7:30 p.m. Welcome & cocktails in the virtual Garden
- 8 p.m. Garden Soiree program with special guests and performances
- 8:15–10 p.m. Dance with Your Plants After Party—a virtual dance party
Program and viewing details to come.