Leesa Bedside Chat – Diversity & Inclusion
Leesa Soho Dream Gallery
112 Wooster St. New York, NY 10012
Companies that have more diverse management teams have 19% higher revenue and outperform less diverse teams by 35%.
Our B Corp panelists will share their insights and experience on how their purpose-driven companies are creating inclusive and high-performing workplaces for their employees.
What You’ll Learn:
- Insights on how diversity and inclusion (D&I) has evolved and how B Corps are driving the movement
- Trends, challenges, and opportunities in building diverse and inclusive workplaces
- Strategies to get entire companies, including leadership teams, on board with D&I initiatives
- Perspectives on the future of D&I
- Jessica Lynch, Founding Partner, Generation Titans
- Nell Derick Debevoise, Founder & CEO, Inspiring Capital
- Alana Cheeks-Lomax, Senior Manager, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Microsoft
Dave Hughes, Managing Director, Head of Communications, Out Leadership
$20Buy tickets/get more info now