We’re rolling up our sleeves and examining perspectives on sex, gender, shame, and consent with some of the brightest thinkers around.
Join us on Saturday, July 21st for NUANCE — the first full-day interactive conference of its kind produced by Dame Products. Featuring town halls, workshops, an all-day marketplace, an included lunch, and an open bar happy hour!
While we know the answer to most questions is nuanced, too often it seems like the only “right” answer is black or white. Fear that we’ll say the wrong thing, that we’ll be shamed for our opinions, or that we don’t know enough to comment can exacerbate misunderstandings that could be solved via open and honest communication. Just because a space is “safe” doesn’t mean it can’t be challenging. So join us for a day of insightful challenges!
Town halls led by:
- Sawyer DeVuyst (trans model, actor, and activist)
- Shelby Sells (feminist porn maker)
- Shadeen Francis (marriage & family therapist)
- Zachariah Reitano (CEO of Roman)
- Bryan Stacy (CEO of Biem)
- Arielle Egozi (sex and gender writer)
- Maria Del Russo (sex columnist & writer)
- Sonalee Rashatwar (social worker & sex educator)
- And more to come!
- Envisioning Your Dream Sex Life with MacKenzie Peck , founder of Math Magazine
- Movement & Consent with Ash Spivak and Lauren Bille, from Cycles + Sex
We’ve also curated an all-day marketplace including Haute Chocolate, Babeland, Sustain, Cute Fruit Undies, Yew Yew Shop, Math Magazine, B-Vibe, Le Wand and The Cowgirl, plus a special audio installation in collaboration with The Chill Times.
Your ticket also includes lunch and an open bar happy hour after the final keynote.
We hope you’ll join us for a perspective-shifting day of growth, compassion, and deep conversation.
SECOND floor nyc
849 6th Avenue
New York, NY 10001