“Psychic Protection From Energy Vampires” Workshop With NYC’s Urban Shaman
Do you feel as though all your energy is being drained by stressful situations, intrusive cynical culture/commerce/politics, or the New York City grind? One of New York’s most celebrated shamans is ready to help you overcome these spirit-depleting people/places/predicaments (aka energy vampires), all inside her sacred ceremonial center in the heart of Brooklyn.
Join New York Adventure Club for an invigorating workshop and ritual that will fortify your spiritual defenses against energy-draining elements in the new decade ahead.
Led by Urban Shaman Mama Donna, an internationally acclaimed speaker, shaman, and spiritual leader, our unique spiritual experience will include:
- The 101 on Urban Shaman Mama Donna, whose list of accolades includes composing the first satellite peace message in space
- Body, mind, and spirit techniques to help you keep your perspective, sanity, and positive attitude intact during the most hectic times
- A discussion around how to create protective actions and tools to safeguard yourself from the inside out
- Methods on supercharging your sense of security and inner strength
- Tips on how to create effective psychic boundaries so that by the end of the workshop, you’re feeling relieved of accumulated negative energies
Afterward, you’ll have the chance to browse her spirit shop and equip yourself with your own ritual supplies!
Click here to see pictures from one of our last visits to Mama Donna!
See you there!
*Comfortable clothes are recommended as we’ll be sitting down for most of the event
*This experience is limited to 12 people
“Henes is the real deal—prepare to leave with a newfound appreciation for the occult.” -Time Out New York
“A-List exorcist!” – NY Post
“The Original crystal-packing mama” – NY Press
Donna Henes is an internationally acclaimed urban shaman, popular speaker, and award-winning writer specializing in multi-cultural ritual celebrations of the cycles of the seasons and the seasons of our lives. Her joyful celebration of celestial events have introduced ancient traditional rituals and contemporary ceremonies to millions of people in more than one hundred cities since 1972.
Henes is a founding member and on the Board of Directors of the International Center for Celebration, and she served as a children’s book award judge for the United Nations Jane Addams Peace Association from 1980-1988. In 1982, she composed the first satellite peace message in space: “chants for peace * chance for peace.”
She has been a recipient of four fellowships from the New York Foundation for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts, as well as numerous project grants from municipalities, corporations and foundations, and a mayoral citation from the Honorable David Dinkins.
$35Buy tickets/get more info now