The Library After Hours: Love & Resistance
Where: New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 Fifth Ave.
917-275-6975 Price: Pay-what-you-wish; $15 suggested
Buy tickets/get more info now
See other events in these categories:
Join us at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building for the city’s most cerebral happy hour.
Celebrate the opening of the Library’s newest exhibition Love & Resistance: Stonewall 50 with a night of curator talks, trivia, special guests, and more as we explore the history of LGBTQ civil rights following the 1969 Stonewall Riots.
Love & Resistance will include:
- After hours access to the Library’s new exhibition Love & Resistance: Stonewall 50, featuring photographs, documents, ephemera and more that illustrate the themes of nightlife, love, activism, and the queer press.
- Curator talks
- Trivia with Making Gay History podcast host Eric Marcus
- Drag Queen Story Hour
- NYC Trans Oral History Project listening stations
- Games, coloring, and puzzles
- Food & drinks available for purchase
21+ | ID required | #NYPLafterhoursBuy tickets/get more info now