The Ultimate Virtual Wine Crash Course: Rosé Edition
Whether it’s the palest pink or deepest fuchsia, Rosé has captured the hearts of millions — and while excellent year-round, it’s especially welcome in the sweltering summer months. It’s time to take a crash course on this summer staple, and the basics of all wine, so you can be the confident wine drinker you were destined to be — cheers!
Join New York Adventure Club as we embark on a virtual wine-filled journey to get the 101 on foundational wine topics and lifehacks — all while sipping your favorite Rosé from the comfort of your living room.
Led by Sommelier Amy Karasavas, who will guide us through the story of wine using whichever bottle of Rosé you have available at home, our virtual wine tutorial and tasting will include:
- An overview of how to see, smell, and taste wine using a modified sommelier tasting grid
- The history of Rosé from its origin in ancient cultures to its trendy peak a few years ago
- A look at the global regions this versatile pink wine comes from, along with its multitude of styles
- Viticulture and viniculture techniques that influence wine
- Tips and tricks for buying wine
- Interactive polls, trivia questions, and discussion topics geared for wine lovers
Amy has traveled the world studying different styles of wine, and is ready to answer any and all questions about this storied refreshment! And as a bonus, expect a cameo from Amy’s dog, Porthos!
Can’t make it live? Don’t worry, you’ll have access to the full replay for one week!
See you there, virtually! $10.Buy tickets/get more info now