972 Fifth Ave.
The only bookshop in New York devoted to books in French and English, Albertine is also a project of the Cultural Services of the French Embassy and dedicated to French-American intellectual exchange.
- A Conversation with Frédéric Boyer, Serge Bloch, and Cole Swensen - Tue., Oct. 24, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- The Safe House: A Novel - Wed., Oct. 25, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Letters to His Neighbor by Marcel Proust - Thu., Oct. 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Compass: An Evening with Mathias Enard - Mon., Oct. 30, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Economics for the Common Good - Tue., Oct. 31, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Festival Albertine 2017: The Politics of Religion - Sat., Nov. 4, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- Islam: An American Religion - Mon., Nov. 13, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm