92nd Street Y
1395 Lexington Ave.
This non-profit cultural arts center features a wide range of speakers and programs in the fields of the arts, education, current events, politics, business, Jewish life, and health issues. They also present a wide range of music and dance performances. For online highlights of their talks, visit 92y.tumblr.com and www.92YAmericanConversation.org.
- Be the Change You Want to See in 2018 - Fri., Apr. 20, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Kintsugi Wellness: Live Well, the Japanese Way - Tue., Apr. 24, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- Science Talks with Claudia Dreifus, Brian Greene and Dennis Overbye: Why Einstein Matters - Tue., Apr. 24, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- WorkLife with Adam Grant and Malcolm Gladwell WAIT LIST ONLY - Tue., Apr. 24, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- The Science of Sleep: What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters - Wed., Apr. 25, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- A Taste of Cuba - Thu., Apr. 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Futureface: Alex Wagner in Conversation with Ta-Nehisi Coates - Thu., Apr. 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak in Conversation - Tue., May. 15, 2018 - 7:30 pm