536 W. 112th St.
Founded as Labyrinth Books in 1997, Book Culture remains a staunchly independent bookseller. There are two other Upper West Side Locations (Book Culture on Broadway and Book Culture on Columbus).
- 112th: Naor Ben-Yehoyada on The Mediterranean Incarnate - Thu., Oct. 19, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- 112th: John Krinsky on Who Cleans the Park? - Mon., Oct. 23, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- 112th: Cosmopolitanisms with Bruce Robbins - Tue., Oct. 24, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- 112th: Jared Yates Sexton and Mike Duncan - Wed., Oct. 25, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- 112th: Collecting the World with James Delbourgo and Christopher L. Brown - Thu., Oct. 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm