536 W. 112th St.
Founded as Labyrinth Books in 1997, Book Culture remains a staunchly independent bookseller. There are two other Upper West Side Locations (Book Culture on Broadway and Book Culture on Columbus).
- Kelli Harding on The Rabbit Effect - Thu., Oct. 10, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Lisa Duggan on Mean Girl: Ayn Rand and the Culture of Greed - Tue., Oct. 15, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Ed Morales and Carina del Valle Schorske on Puerto Rico - Thu., Oct. 17, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Andrew S. Lewis and Lis Harris on The Drowning of Money Island - Tue., Oct. 22, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Jennifer Tucker with Mark Frassetto and Saul Cornell on A Right to Bear Arms? - Thu., Oct. 24, 2019 - 7:00 pm