Brooklyn Historical Society
128 Pierrepont St.
Founded in 1863, the Brooklyn Historical Society is an urban history center committed to preserving and encouraging the study of Brooklyn rich history, and provides a wide range of services and resources available to the public.
- The Not-So-Sweet History of Sugar - Tue., Oct. 16, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Book Talk: Brooklyn Tides - Wed., Oct. 17, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Path to a Post-Rikers NYC - Wed., Oct. 24, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Incivility: Violence in Congress on the Path to the Civil War - Thu., Oct. 25, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Boos in the Borough: A Brooklyn Historical Halloween - Wed., Oct. 31, 2018 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm