116th St. & Broadway
Columbia’s history in the city goes back to colonial times and its 1754 founding via a charter issued by George II. The university’s Morningside Heights campus on the Upper West Side hosts a wide range of public events, including concerts, lectures, and readings.
- Improvisation and Time: Perspectives Across Disciplines (Online Conference) - Sat., Apr. 11, 2020 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Daniel Navon—Mobilizing Mutations: Remaking Illness in Genomic Medicine LIVESTREAM - Wed., Apr. 15, 2020 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- COVID-19 in Conflict: What to Expect? And What Can be Done? - Tue., Apr. 21, 2020 - 12:10 pm - 1:10 pm
- Hiro Hirai—Forgery and Early Modern Science: The Case of Pseudo-Paracelsus LIVESTREAM - Wed., Apr. 22, 2020 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Climate, Environment, and the Politics of Public Trust - Wed., Apr. 22, 2020 - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm