1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- SOMEBODY FEED PHIL: A Love Affair with Israeli Food - Mon., July 13, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Virtual Exploration of Temple Emanu-El, NYC's Art Deco Synagogue - Wed., July 15, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Adeena Sussman: The Sababa Chef - Mon., July 20, 2020 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Chris Wallace: Countdown to Catastrophe - Mon., July 27, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Two Presidents, One Unprecedented Evening - Wed., February 3, 2021 - 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm