1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- 'Temple Emanu-El, NYC's Great Art Deco Synagogue' Webinar - Mon., Sep. 21, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- The Comey Rule - Thu., Sep. 24, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- A Stettenheim Library Virtual Series: Women on the Move - Tue., Sep. 29, 2020 - 11:00 am
- Tehran - Thu., Oct. 1, 2020 - 11:00 am
- Jane Fonda: Fighting for the Future - Thu., Oct. 1, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Two Presidents, One Unprecedented Evening - Wed., Feb. 3, 2021 - 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm