1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- Jewhooing the Sixties: Dr. David Kaufman - Tue., Mar. 31, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
- Jewish Philosophy: Dr. Daniel Rynhold LIVESTREAM ONLY - Wed., Apr. 1, 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Amy-Jill Levine | Jesus and the Jews: Why the Connection Matters - Thu., May. 7, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Taking on the NRA: Will Federal Gun Legislation Ever Pass? - Mon., May. 18, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Two Presidents, One Unprecedented Evening - Wed., Feb. 3, 2021 - 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm