1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- Hello Gorgeous: The Photos - Tue., Feb. 18, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Taking on White Nationalist Violence - Wed., Feb. 19, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Dilemma Facing American Jews - Mon., Feb. 24, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Friday Night Live: Abraham Foxman - Fri., Mar. 13, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Waltz With Bashir Screening + Live Score With the Wordless Music Orchestra - Wed., Mar. 25, 2020 - 7:30 pm
- Reshaping of the Global Landscape: Theresa May, Vicente Fox and Ehud Barak - Thu., Mar. 26, 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm