1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- Rabbi David Wolpe on: Immigration - Tue., Feb. 19, 2019 - 6:30 pm
- Somebody Feed Phil (in Tel Aviv) - Thu., Feb. 21, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- How to Fight Anti-Semitism - Mon., Feb. 25, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Woman in Gold SOLD OUT - Tue., Feb. 26, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- An Evening with Ambassador Nikki Haley - Tue., Mar. 12, 2019 - 8:00 pm - 9:15 pm
- Three Identical Strangers: The Film and the Men Behind It - Mon., Apr. 8, 2019 - 6:30 pm