1 E. 65th St.
Featuring three galleries of Jewish art, religious ornaments and other objects, the Herbert and Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica is located in the Temple Emanu-El and pays tribute to the rich culture of the Jewish people.
- An Evening with Jill Abramson - Tue., Jan. 29, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Across the (Political) Divide - Thu., Jan. 31, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Joseph Finder - Mon., Feb. 4, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- The Guiding Hand - Tue., Feb. 5, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- Culinary Maestro Manhattan: Danny Meyer - Wed., Feb. 6, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Rabbi David Wolpe on: Immigration - Tue., Feb. 19, 2019 - 6:30 pm
- Somebody Feed Phil (in Tel Aviv) - Thu., Feb. 21, 2019 - 7:00 pm