Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Ave.
Housed in a gracious 1932 neo-Georgian mansion, The Museum of the City of New York reflects the city’s heritage of diversity and opportunity, and the dynamism of its perpetual transformation. Public programming includes exhibition tours and intriguing lectures that, like the museum itself, connect the city’s past, present and future.
- Moonlight & Movies: Bronx Gothic - Tue., Jun. 19, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- Reduce, Reuse, Rethink: The Future of Waste in NYC - Thu., Jun. 21, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Architecture of Rosario Candela: A Walking Tour - Sat., Jun. 23, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Unexpected Pairings: Gin & Oysters - Tue., Jun. 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Searching for Soul: New York City in the Age of Hyper-Gentrification - Thu., Jun. 28, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Moonlight & Movies: Under the Influence of the Maysles Brothers - Wed., Jul. 11, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm