The National Arts Club
15 Gramercy Park S.
The gracious Gramercy home of New York State Governor Samuel J. Tilden now houses this venerable arts society, whose history dates back to 1898. In addition to major art exhibits, the club’s calendar is filled with intriguing talks, lectures, and panels.
- FashionSpeak Fridays: Tartan Talk - Fri., Oct. 18, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Danse Macabre - Mon., Oct. 21, 2019 - 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Panel: How the Artist Is Redefining Herself - Tue., Oct. 22, 2019 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Elizabeth Cobbs, The Hello Girls: America’s First Women Soldiers - Tue., Oct. 22, 2019 - 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Fine & Mellow: Sammy Miller and the Congregation - Mon., Oct. 28, 2019 - 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm