The National Arts Club
15 Gramercy Park S.
The gracious Gramercy home of New York State Governor Samuel J. Tilden now houses this venerable arts society, whose history dates back to 1898. In addition to major art exhibits, the club’s calendar is filled with intriguing talks, lectures, and panels.
- Film Noir Style - Tue., Sep. 29, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Scott Anderson’s The Quiet Americans - Wed., Sep. 30, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Afternoon Jazz with Bijan Taghavi and Friends - Mon., Oct. 5, 2020 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- How the South Won the Civil War - Tue., Oct. 6, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Bassist Xavier Foley - Thu., Oct. 8, 2020 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm