New York Open Center
22 E. 30th St.
The New York Open Center was founded in 1984 to bring together the city’s spiritual teachers, practitioners and seekers. Over the years, its programming has expanded to holistic learning and personal development. A full schedule of classes cover everything from creativity to psychology to yoga.
- A Full Pink Moon Circle - Mon., Apr. 6, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Discover the Healer Within: An Intuitive Healing Approach | A One-Day Workshop - Sat., Apr. 18, 2020 - 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Engaging the Tarot Archetypes for Growth & Healing | An Evening Workshop - Fri., Apr. 24, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- JourneyDance™: Let Intuition Move You | An Evening Workshop - Fri., Apr. 24, 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Meeting Your Muse: Writing as a Path of Insight | A One-Day Workshop - Sat., Apr. 25, 2020 - 10:00 am - 5:30 pm