New York Open Center
22 E. 30th St.
The New York Open Center was founded in 1984 to bring together the city’s spiritual teachers, practitioners and seekers. Over the years, its programming has expanded to holistic learning and personal development. A full schedule of classes cover everything from creativity to psychology to yoga.
- Rage Is A Red Lesson: How to Turn Anger into Charged Prose - Fri., Sep. 28, 2018 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Living Meditation: Deepening & Integrating Practices - Sat., Sep. 29, 2018 - 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- A Road Map for Activism & Advocacy for All - Fri., Oct. 12, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Protection Strategies for Empaths and Highly Sensitive People - Mon., Oct. 15, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- More Together Than Alone: Discovering the Power & Spirit of Community - Fri., Oct. 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- The Whole Brain: The Microbiome Solution to Heal Depression & Mental Fog Without Medication - Tue., Oct. 30, 2018 - 6:00 pm