New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 Fifth Ave.
The splendid Beaux-Arts Stephen A. Schwarzman Building of the New York Public Library is better known as the library’s main branch. Famous for its collection of historical items, the building also houses impressive research collections in the humanities and social sciences, as well as a circulating children’s collection.
- Trail Maps Then & Now: Looking Back at 100 Years of Mapping Trails - Wed., Oct. 25, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Red Famine: Anne Applebaum with John Podhoretz - Wed., Oct. 25, 2017 - 6:30 pm
- The Library After Hours: Menu Madness - Fri., Nov. 3, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- LIVE from the NYPL | Daniel Mendelsohn with Rebecca Mead: Fathers, Heroes, Sons - Wed., Nov. 15, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- LIVE from the NYPL | Jonathan Taplin with Franklin Foer: Our Cornered Culture - Thu., Nov. 16, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Alexander Calder: The Conquest of Time - Wed., Nov. 29, 2017 - 6:30 pm