New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 Fifth Ave.
The splendid Beaux-Arts Stephen A. Schwarzman Building of the New York Public Library is better known as the library’s main branch. Famous for its collection of historical items, the building also houses impressive research collections in the humanities and social sciences, as well as a circulating children’s collection.
- LIVE from the NYPL | Amor Towles: Rules of Civility - Tue., Apr. 14, 2020 - 7:00 pm
- LIVE from the NYPL | Stacy Schiff with Tim Gunn: Cleopatra - Mon., May. 4, 2020 - 7:00 pm
- Neil Gaiman: Mind of a Storyteller - Wed., May. 13, 2020 - 7:00 pm
- Annie Proulx: The Shipping News - Tue., May. 19, 2020 - 7:00 pm
- Capote Out Loud: In Cold Blood - Wed., Jun. 10, 2020 - 7:00 pm
- Terry McMillan: It’s Not All Downhill From Here - Thu., Jun. 18, 2020 - 7:00 pm