All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 7 2019 - Walking Tour: Altman's! Bergdorf's! Saks! - a History of Elite Shopping on 5th Avenue -
- Dec 8 2019 - A Great Party—Designing the Perfect Celebration: Bryan Rafanelli in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton - 92nd Street Y
- Dec 9 2019 - Bill Chats: Elizabeth Diller - New York Live Arts
- Dec 10 2019 - David Benjamin: Architecture as Open System - Scholastic Auditorium
- Dec 11 2019 - 12 Annual Global Energy Outlook Forum - 2019, Hosted by S&P Global Platts -
- Dec 11 2019 - Pulling Back the Curtain: Female Design Council - New York School of Interior Design
- Dec 12 2019 - 1950s in Vogue: The Jessica Daves Years, 1952 -1962 | Rebecca C. Tuite in Conversation with Laird Borrelli-Persson - 192 Books
- Dec 14 2019 - Walking Tour: Altman's! Bergdorf's! Saks!—A History of Elite Shopping on 5th Avenue -
- Dec 15 2019 - Celebrating George McAneny’s New York: Planner, Preservationist, Pioneer - The Municipal Art Society of New York
- Dec 15 2019 - Old and New on the Lower East Side: A Look at Preservation and Development - The Municipal Art Society of New York
- Dec 21 2019 - Legal Landmarks: Historic Courthouses and More in Lower Manhattan - The Municipal Art Society of New York
- Dec 21 2019 - Inside Final Frontier Design, NASA Space Suit Developer Workshop & Lab - Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Dec 24 2019 - Bialystoker the Beautiful: A Special Evening Event -
- Dec 25 2019 - Christmas Day in Rockefeller Center - The Municipal Art Society of New York
- Dec 29 2019 - Historic Cobble Hill in Brooklyn - The Municipal Art Society of New York