All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Jan 29 2020 - Scaling Customization: New Frontiers of Flexibility for Innovative Environments - Center for Architecture
- Jan 31 2020 - Inside Industry Tour | Digital Fabrication: Scott Jordan Furniture & Roboto.Nyc - Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Jan 31 2020 - Atlas Obscura's Wonders of FiDi -
- Feb 1 2020 - Master Class With Hadieh Shafie - The Center For Book Arts
- Feb 5 2020 - The Bahamas 1938 King George VI Pictorial Stamp Issue | Presented by Jay Bigalke -
- Feb 6 2020 - Dialogues on Design with Juan Montoya - New York School of Interior Design
- Feb 7 2020 - New Old: Designing for our Future Selves -
- Feb 7 2020 - Atlas Obscura's Wonders of FiDi -
- Feb 7 2020 - FashionSpeak Fridays: Latex Fashion - The National Arts Club
- Feb 9 2020 - Inside Industry Tour | Love Stories & Letterpress: Woodside Press - Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Feb 9 2020 - Special Access Tour @ the Guggenheim, Frank Lloyd Wright's Temple of Spirit - Guggenheim Museum
- Feb 11 2020 - The Work of Eileen Gray - The National Arts Club
- Feb 12 2020 - Legal Landmarks - The National Arts Club
- Feb 13 2020 - Dapper Dan in Conversation With Valerie Steele - Museum at FIT
- Feb 21 2020 - FashionSpeak Fridays: The Fashion Photography of Rodney Smith - The National Arts Club
- Feb 25 2020 - 200 Years of New York City Fashion -
- Feb 26 2020 - The 2020 LongHouse Winter Benefit -
- Apr 23 2020 - Dialogues on Design with Michelle Nussbaumer - New York School of Interior Design