All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 16 2018 - Canal to Coast: Reuniting the Waters Boat Tour -
- Aug 18 2018 - Walking Tour: Immigrants of Tompkins Square Park -
- Aug 18 2018 - Center of Attention - Noguchi Museum
- Aug 19 2018 - West Side Story: The Evolution of Lincoln Center - Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Aug 21 2018 - Agora: How Do We Create Intimacy in a Museum? - Museum of Modern Art
- Aug 21 2018 - Dorothy Parker’s Upper West Side Walking Tour -
- Aug 24 2018 - Designing Mexico City: An Evening with Salón Acme -
- Aug 30 2018 - Canal to Coast: Reuniting the Waters Boat Tour -
- Sep 7 2018 - They All Dressed for Bill (Cunningham) - New-York Historical Society
- Sep 13 2018 - Art Deco New York: The Architects Speak - Center for Jewish History
- Sep 20 2018 - The Beauty of Bonsai: Culture & Cultivation - Japan Society
- Sep 26 2018 - Collecting Shoes: An Obsession - New-York Historical Society
- Sep 28 2018 - Sashiko: Japanese Embroidery - Japan Society
- Sep 30 2018 - Historic Workshop: Greek Revival Ceramics - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- Oct 8 2018 - Shuls of Grandeur on the Lower East Side - Museum at Eldridge Street