All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Sep 29 2020 - 'A Brief History of the Brooklyn Bridge' Webinar -
- Sep 29 2020 - The Mystery Behind 19th Century Leading Brooklyn Architects - The General Society Library
- Sep 29 2020 - Ways of Seeing Green: Nick Lutsko, Michael Wang & Gillian Shaffer -
- Sep 29 2020 - Film Noir Style - The National Arts Club
- Sep 29 2020 - 'The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, World's Largest Cathedral' Webinar -
- Sep 30 2020 - Walking Tour of Historic Chinatown Signage (In Person Event) - Poster House
- Oct 1 2020 - 'In Plain Sight: The Mansions of Midtown' Webinar -
- Oct 1 2020 - '1918 x 2020: Global Fashion in the Age of Pandemics' Webinar -
- Oct 2 2020 - 'The Gilded Age Mansions of the Jay Gould Family, Railroad Dynasty' Webinar -
- Oct 2 2020 - "The Underground History of Sewers (and What Not To Flush)' Webinar -
- Oct 9 2020 - 'A Crash Course on NYC's Garment Industry' Webinar -
- Oct 12 2020 - 'City Island, the "Cape Cod" of New York' Webinar -
- Oct 14 2020 - 'The Woolworth Building & Five-and-Dime Store Legacy' Webinar -
- Oct 14 2020 - More Than Just Tiles: Guastavino, Green-Wood, and A New Discovery - Green-Wood Cemetery
- Oct 14 2020 - 'The Long Island Estates That Inspired The Great Gatsby' Webinar -
- Oct 15 2020 - Virtual Author Talk and Signing: "My Creative Space" by Donald M. Rattner, Architect -
- Oct 17 2020 - Scavenger Hunt: Now What, New York? - Open House New York