All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Dec 12 2017 - Fashion, Photography, and Early Hip-Hop Culture: A Conversation with Jamel Shabazz - Museum of Modern Art
- Dec 13 2017 - Critical Walkthrough: Hank Willis Thomas on Transforming Uniforms - American Folk Art Museum
- Dec 14 2017 - From Fifth Avenue to the Silver Screen: Joseph Urban and the Wiener Werkstätte - Neue Galerie
- Dec 14 2017 - Historical Lecture | Art Deco Metropolis: The Magnificent Buildings of Modern New York -
- Dec 18 2017 - Unlocking Public Space: Placemaking in Brownsville - Brooklyn Historical Society
- Dec 19 2017 - Contemporary Confrontations in Art and Architecture: Panel Discussion and Book Signing - Guggenheim Museum
- Dec 22 2017 - Exploring the 2017 Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Extravaganza -
- Dec 23 2017 - Underground Manhattan, The Secret History of the Subway System -
- Dec 28 2017 - Behind-the-Scenes @ Academy of Arts & Letters, Founded by Mark Twain -
- Jan 17 2018 - The Farm to Garden Movement—Deborah Needleman, in Conversation with Sarah Ryhanen and Jenny Elliott -
- Feb 5 2018 - The Second International Workshop on Urban Conservation in Historical Cities -
- Feb 6 2018 - The Second International Workshop on Urban Conservation in Historical Cities -
- Feb 7 2018 - The Second International Workshop on Urban Conservation in Historical Cities -
- Feb 8 2018 - The Second International Workshop on Urban Conservation in Historical Cities -