All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 23 2018 - Fashion and Physique Symposium - Museum at FIT
- Feb 27 2018 - Sex and the So-Called City: Marathon of Scales - Storefront for Art and Architecture
- Feb 28 2018 - DUMBO: Walled City of Brooklyn - 92nd Street Y
- Feb 28 2018 - Post War to Postmodern Italy Inspires Design - Italian Cultural Institute
- Mar 1 2018 - Oculus Book Talk: The Arsenal of Exclusion & Inclusion - Center for Architecture
- Mar 1 2018 - Wynter-Wells Drawing School for Environmental Justice Panel Discussion - The Drawing Center
- Mar 1 2018 - Writers and Artists Respond Through the Veil - The Jewish Museum
- Mar 5 2018 - The History of World War II in 20 Brooklyn Objects - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 6 2018 - The Making of Jewish New York: German Reform Culture - Museum at Eldridge Street
- Mar 7 2018 - Panel Discussion: Architecture of Confinement - Aperture Gallery and Bookstore
- Mar 15 2018 - The Long and Fascinating History of Toilets - Prospect Heights Brainery
- Mar 19 2018 - Mischa Kuball: Making Things Very Public - The Cooper Union
- Mar 21 2018 - Collecting the Past: Pierpont Morgan and Ancient Mesopotamia - Morgan Library & Museum
- Mar 28 2018 - Sex and the So-Called City: Marathon of Sections - Storefront for Art and Architecture
- Apr 2 2018 - Samia Henni: From Counterrevolution to Counterinsurgency - The Cooper Union
- Apr 16 2018 - Shahrzad Changalvaee & Iman Raad: Two-Headed Imagomancy - The Cooper Union
- May 19 2018 - Circumnavigate the Isle of Staten - National Lighthouse Museum