All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Oct 20 2018 - What Will Make Us Proud of Our Conversations--at School, at Home, Online? - Aesthetic Realism Foundation
- Oct 25 2018 - Marta Gutman Presents: Segregated by Design in New Orleans - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Oct 25 2018 - Rebecca Schrag Hershberg at Book Culture on Columbus - Book Culture on Columbus
- Oct 25 2018 - Top Rank Podcast Presents: Desmond Is Amazing on Life as a Child Social Media Influencer - Abrons Arts Center
- Oct 27 2018 - American Museum of Natural History Presents: Halloween Celebration - American Museum of Natural History
- Nov 3 2018 - Festival Albertine: A Different Path to Education - Albertine