All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 23 2018 - The Library After Hours: Young at Heart - New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- Feb 25 2018 - Yo! It’s Yiddish – For Families - Museum at Eldridge Street
- Feb 28 2018 - Girls in Science: National Science Day Read Aloud - 92nd Street Y
- Feb 28 2018 - Poor Queer Studies Mothers - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Mar 1 2018 - How Mamas Love Their Babies: A Panel on Motherhood and Sex Work - Bluestockings
- Mar 11 2018 - An Evening with Chelsea Clinton + She Persisted Around the World - Brooklyn Public Library - Central Library