All Kids & Parenting Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City hosts a wide-ranging array of events for parents on the subjects of child-rearing, special needs, art, and more. Also featuring events children and the whole family will enjoy.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Aug 18 2018 - The Trans Generation Book Launch - Bluestockings
- Aug 22 2018 - Small Animals: Kim Brooks with Sarah Hepola - McNally Jackson
- Aug 24 2018 - Canal to Coast: 15 Miles on the Erie Canal -
- Aug 27 2018 - From Up on Poppy Hill Film Screening | Waterside Summer Movie Series (Free) -
- Sep 6 2018 - Julie Morgenstern at Book Culture on Columbus - Book Culture on Columbus
- Sep 15 2018 - One Day University in New York City - Symphony Space