Introduction to Ethical Leadership with Dominique Mas
Event location: New Women Space: 188 Woodpoint Road, 11211, Brooklyn, NY
A WORKSHOP ABOUT LEADING YOURSELF TO LEAD OTHERS.
The perfect holiday gift and start to the year.
In this unique workshop, I use brain-based science and yoga to help you explore leadership competencies in line with ethical leadership principles. You will take part in small and large group discussions as well as self-reflection activities. You will practice yoga asanas and breathing exercises to integrate the discussions and reflections. You will start to understand how to create new positive habits, develop your leadership skills and understand the clear link between your body, your mind and your leadership.
Yoga or leadership experience is not necessary!
* EXPLORE the most important leadership competencies identified by researchers and established leaders.
* CONNECT or reconnect with your own core values.
* LEARN simple practical strategies to quiet your mind to gain perspective and problem solve creatively.
* FIND the connection between your body, mind, and leadership.
* MAKE SENSE of the principles of yoga as an ethical road map.
IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS WORKSHOP AFFORDABLE FOR ALL, PRICING OPERATES ON A SLIDING SCALE. PAY WHAT YOU CAN, FROM $45 TO $120. SPACES ARE LIMITED!Buy tickets/get more info now