The Circular Economy Panel Talk
Where: French Institute Alliance Française
22 E. 60th St.
212-355-6100 Price: Free
Buy tickets/get more info now
See other events in these categories:
What is the Circular Economy and how do we embrace it?
Now that Climate Week NYC is over and we’ve seen the massive youth movement grow and show that today’s school-aged children are engaged in climate action, the work has only begun.
Could adopting sustainable practices and shifting to the Circular economy – rather than the “linear economy” – be the best solution to quickly reduce carbon emissions, ocean and land pollution? Could it help save our natural resources and help us reach zero waste?
Listen to five experts coming from government, city, business and a successful circular economy start ups talk about what efforts they’re making towards this important transition. You’ll also get some advice on what we can do as citizens, to help speed up the transition.
We can all play a part. Let’s find out how.
– Farah Albani, Policy Advisor, NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
– Sam Loni, Partnerships Manager of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network
– Frederic Glanois, Minister Counselor for Economic and Financial Affairs at the Permanent Mission of France to the UN
– Meriem Hammoutene, US Brand Partnerships Lead, Loop at TerraCycle
– Dennis Wilson, Sustainability Director, St Gobain