New York School of Interior Design
170 E. 70th St.
Located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, this beautifully renovated Renaissance-Revival campus is minutes away from New York’s famous Museum Mile as well as galleries, and design showrooms. NYSID is the only institution of higher learning in New York devoted exclusively to the design of the interior environment.
- Opening Reception, Making Connections: Harvey Probber Furniture, 1945 - 1985 - Thu., Feb. 20, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Bill Browning's Nature Inside, the Magic of Biophilic Interior Design - Wed., Feb. 26, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Mario Buatta: Under the Influence Colefax & Fowler, the English Country House and American Interior Design - Mon., Mar. 9, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Journey to the Top: Lori Weitzner - Wed., Apr. 1, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Dialogues on Design with Michelle Nussbaumer - Thu., Apr. 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Design Is a Business With LuAnn Nigara - Wed., Apr. 29, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- How Can Interior Designers and Artisan’s Workshops Collaborate? - Wed., May. 6, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm