Rubin Museum of Art
150 W. 17th St.
With the mission of presenting and preserving Himalayan art, the Rubin Museum of Art holds a rich collection of works including paintings, sculptures and textiles. Closed Tuesdays.
- Moby with Dr. Moran Cerf: The Power of Failure STANDBY ONLY - Mon., May 20, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Pleasure, Power, and Sexual Liberation: Lama Rod Owens and Kate Johnson - Wed., May 22, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Power of Hope in a Changing Climate: Ibrahim Abdul-Matin and Jungwon Kim - Wed., May 29, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Joy, Rigor, and the Power of Wise Masculinity Bobbito Garcia with Kate Johnson - Wed., June 19, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Power of Mantra Healing: Meditation and Nejang Healing Yoga with Drukmo Gyal - Sat., June 22, 2019 - 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Compassionate Action From a Place of Strength with Aditi Juneja, Anthonine Pierre and Kate Johnson - Wed., June 26, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm