All Art/Photo Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City’s museums and cultural centers offer everything from guided gallery tours/walks to discussions and panels featuring the artists themselves.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Feb 10 2020 - Book Talk With Delphine Fawundu - The Center For Book Arts
- Feb 11 2020 - The Work of Eileen Gray - The National Arts Club
- Feb 11 2020 - Michael Avedon - The National Arts Club
- Feb 12 2020 - Behind the Scenes of “Rendering Witness: Holocaust-Era Art as Testimony” - Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Feb 13 2020 - Homage to Tomi Ungerer - The National Arts Club
- Feb 16 2020 - Behind-The-Scenes @ Poster House, First Museum in U.S. Dedicated to Posters - Poster House
- Feb 18 2020 - Hello Gorgeous: The Photos - Temple Emanu-El
- Feb 18 2020 - The Art of Reclaimed Wood - The National Arts Club
- Feb 20 2020 - Michael Shnayerson, Boom: Mad Money, Mega Dealers, and the Rise of Contemporary Art - The New York Society Library
- Feb 20 2020 - The Production of the Private Life of Rag Dolls - The Center For Book Arts
- Feb 21 2020 - FashionSpeak Fridays: The Fashion Photography of Rodney Smith - The National Arts Club
- Feb 22 2020 - "Frick Perspectives: Northern Lights,” by Emma Capron, The Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Frick Collection
- Mar 8 2020 - Inside Industry Tour | Women Welders: Michelle Greene & Susan Woods - Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Mar 26 2020 - Artist Presentation With Warren Lehrer - The Center For Book Arts