Dartmouth-Durham Global Debate Series: Cybersecurity in Today’s Digital Society
Where: New York Academy of Sciences
250 Greenwich St., 40th Floor
212-298-8600 Price: Free
Buy tickets/get more info now
See other events in these categories:
The Dartmouth-Durham Global Debate will showcase the future cyber landscape and discuss how organizations and governments can implement best processes and structures to “ensure a coordinated cyber resilience strategy” across the organization.
Researchers from Dartmouth and Durham have been studying the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to process potential threat in a cost effective manner. These developed systems are now being used by governments, cybersecurity firm and businesses. The Dartmouth-Durham debate will highlight the importance of Cyber Security in today’s digital society with a focus on developing robust systems for reducing the risk of cyberattacks.
- Andrew Tannenbaum – Global Head of Cyber, Data, and Intellectual Property Legal at Barclays
- Deb Snyder – Cyber Strategist, FMR. NY State CISO & Adjunct Professor
- Jay Leek – Managing Director, ClearSky Security
- Prithviraj Dasgupta – Information Technology Division, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Ankur Jindal – Global Head Corporate Venturing and Innovation at Tata Telecommunications