“Nurturing Our Friendships” — Conversation via Zoom
Where: No Location
Buy tickets/get more info now
See other events in these categories:
RSVP required to [email protected]
We will share our thoughts and feelings about:
· What kind of friend do you try to be?
· What do you seek from your friends?
· Does friendship “just happen” and “grow naturally” –
or are there skills and techniques that can be helpful?
· Is friendship different at different stages of life?
· Do women’s and men’s friendships differ? How?
· How do you feel about re-connecting with old friends with
whom you have lost touch, via Internet searching or other
· Are your friendships affected by digital technologies?
· What is one of your favorite portrays of friendship in
literature, movies, TV, or other genres?
Sponsored by Conversations New York (www.conversationsnewyork.com) and the Great Neck Public Library.Buy tickets/get more info now