Re-Action: Are Reproductive Rights Safe in New York?
Mon., Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Rally+Rise for this panel discussion on what life post-Roe v. Wade would actually look like—and whether our state is as progressive as we think it is. (Spoiler alert: It’s no bubble.)
Bonus: We’ll finish off the night with a brief letter-writing session in support of the Reproductive Health Act!
Lizz Winstead (Founder of Lady Parts Justice, Co-Creator of The Daily Show)
– Danielle Castaldi-Micca (Director of Political and Government Affairs, National Institute for Reproductive Health Action Fund)
– Bree Ferrin (President of the Board of Haven Coalition)
– Kathleen Morrell, MD, MPH (Director of Family Planning Maimonides Medical Center)
– Susannah Pasquantonio (former Director of Women’s Health Issues & Health Care Policy for New York State Senator Liz Krueger)
– Cynthia Soohoo (Director of the Human Rights and Gender Justice Clinic at CUNY Law School)
Location: Thoughtworks (99 Madison Ave.)