All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 29 2020 - Forty-Second Street East to West -
- Apr 1 2020 - Current Work | Robbrecht en Daem: The Reconstruction of an Architectural Thought - The Cooper Union
- Apr 15 2020 - Current Work | Andrew Freear, Rural Studio: Stories From the Hinterland - The Cooper Union
- Apr 23 2020 - Dialogues on Design with Michelle Nussbaumer - New York School of Interior Design
- Apr 29 2020 - Design Is a Business With LuAnn Nigara - New York School of Interior Design
- Apr 29 2020 - Designing Kimono: The Meaning Behind the Imagery -
- Apr 29 2020 - Illustrated Talk - Aegean Breezes: Greek Revival Architecture in America and New York, 1800-1840 - Merchant's House Museum
- Apr 30 2020 - Current Work | Weiss/Manfredi: Recriprocal Horizons - The Cooper Union
- May 6 2020 - How Can Interior Designers and Artisan’s Workshops Collaborate? - New York School of Interior Design