All Design & Architecture Talks, Seminars & Discussions
From interior design and architecture to the history of New York City’s buildings and neighborhoods, explore what makes the Big Apple unique and discover hidden gems that make the city one of the greatest in the world.
earch by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Nov 12 2017 - Tenement Chic: Ornamentation and Architectural Walking Tour of the Lower East Side -
- Nov 13 2017 - Milton Glaser Discusses "The Design of Dissent" - The Cooper Union
- Nov 16 2017 - Maria Cornejo: Zero - Museum at FIT
- Nov 20 2017 - AMNH Presents: Origami Holiday Tree, Unfolding the Senses - American Museum of Natural History
- Nov 24 2017 - Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park -
- Nov 26 2017 - Panel: Elevating the Nature of Modern Landscapes - The High Line
- Nov 29 2017 - The Well-Dressed Window - New York School of Interior Design
- Nov 30 2017 - Calvin Klein in conversation with Valerie Steele - Museum at FIT